Advice on First Cycle - Test Only

krustykegs

Hi all, just recently joined the site and after a few teething problems trying to work out how to post a new thread, I eventually found it. Anyway, looking to start my first cycle and just want to get a few different opinions from experienced members if I have my info and research right (there's so much to take in!!)

Looking at do a test only cycle and planning the following:

*Cycle*
test E 400/WK 1-10 (200 Monday Morning/200 Thursday Night)
*PCT*
Two weeks after final test, shoot clomid @ 100, 100, 50,50 or Nolvadex @ 40, 40, 20, 20
*Ai on hand*
Adex - 0.25mg every other day or every third day or 20-30mg &/or Nolvadex for gyno symptoms until a few days after symptoms go if needed.

Does this sound like a good start? What is people's opinions on Clomid and Nolvadex?

Well id say to run the clomid at 50mg for four weeks and the Nolva is right. Use the adex @.25mg eod and bump up if needed. Save the Nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). u could also bump the test to 500mg and run it for 12 weeks. How long have u been training?

Wow, wasnt expecting such a quick reply. Thanks guys. Sounds like good advice to me, appreciate the feedback Vino. I've been training for 5 years now and I've just turned 30 last year. I'm a hard gainer but I'm not looking to get huge. Would just like to get a little bigger and then cut.

Wow, wasnt expecting such a quick reply. Thanks guys. Sounds like good advice to me, appreciate the feedback Vino. I've been training for 5 years now and I've just turned 30 last year. I'm a hard gainer but I'm not looking to get huge. Would just like to get a little bigger and then cut.
I hear ya. When I graduated high school I was 6'2" 135pds. Didn't matter what I ate.... Or so I thought. Good Food and lots of it will help u bulk. Good luck and be safe!

Thanks really appreciate all the advice. Would others agree with this, to start Aromatase inhibitor (AI) from the start? I've heard different sides of this...some people saying to start with it and others saying if you don't need it, don't use it. Especially on a first cycle, when you are still trying to work out how your body will react.

Can anyone recommend good things to snack on, that are healthy and help bulk. One of the main issues I have is time to fit in 6 meals per day. This isn't a problem over the weekend, but weekdays when Im at work can be tricky.

I hear ya. When I graduated high school I was 6'2" 135pds. Didn't matter what I ate.... Or so I thought. Good Food and lots of it will help u bulk. Good luck and be safe!

God dam vino!, you were a lanky fellow back in the day huh!? Prolly a huge mo fo now haha

God dam vino!, you were a lanky fellow back in the day huh!? Prolly a huge mo fo now haha

Haha I was skinny as the ish. I bulked up well but now I'm actually cutting back down and leaning out well. Not a huge guy but looking pretty damn good if u ask me:)

No problem balboa....I'll let you off. Might not be so forgiving when I've moshed up and can take on big fellas though! Haha! Only joking mate. Appreciate your time.

Can anyone offer any further suggestions on foods that are easy to eat during the day time. My job means I'm in the car a lot of the time so it needs to be something I can easily pick at while driving. Nuts, Raisins, other fruits like Apples, Bananas, Berries and Oats and Granola I'm snacking on at the moment.

Back