Advice required for 4th cycle

Thats fine mate thanks for the help. I wasnt going to cycle till feb.. i have some clenbuterol which i might cycle till then and see how low i can get my bf

Honestly, I would leave out all kinds of supplements minus your typical pre workout, proteins, and maybe try to find something to help with sweet cravings. You might look into Austinites Fat Loss Stack. I feel like it would be a better alternative to Clen.

You're welcome my friend. Like I said, all I want to do is help the most I can.

Advice taken mate. Im going to raise protein and lower my carb intake over the next month and increase cardio.

I respect the advice.but still intend to cycle around feb so will defo lower by bf by then

I think February is a great goal. That's two solid months (assuming starting Feb. 1) in which I think you could make significant improvements in body fat. I would like to see more along the lines of 3-4 months but if you bust your ass I would think you could get to an fair range in body fat.

Even though its possible to make significant improvements, you have chosen the two hardest months to cut. Assuming you celebrate Thanksgiving and Christmas and some celebrate New Years a little too much haha

Haha yhh winter months are usually harder, but i am determined as i defo want to cycle in feb and gain some extra mass,

What does the proposed cycle look like, any changes you would make, the goal is to be able to gain as much lean mass as possible

Look into higher tren dose than test.

I wouldn't add anavar. HCG is meant to be used on cycle. Arimidex is good for test side effects but what about possible tren sides? Look into Caber or Prami.

PCT needs a lot of work. Should look something more along the lines of:
Week1 Week2 Week3 Week4 Week5
Clomid:75mg 75mg 50mg 50mg 50mg
Nolva: 20mg 20mg 20mg 20mg 20mg

There is massive amounts of knowledge on here. Just read.

Back