Afraid to start steroid use.

Slavo

Last year i sometimes think about start to use steriods, because by time my progress in muscle and strength becoming slower and slower. I started to realize, that i can't have impressive body naturally. But i have some fears about steroid use.

1. The first is running from cycle to cycle. So, let's imagine the situation: you was on cycle. You felt great, your muscle and strength was growing. And then cycle ended and you start to lose some of you gains (maybe all also, lol). Then you need some time to recover your endogenous test. And then you wait for next cycle, because natural training is not pleasant for you anymore.

2. Post cycle depression. I'm as a person with not so high levels of testosterone is predisposed to derpession. And a think when cycle is done i fall in deep depression because my T will be on zero levels.

So, what can you tell about this? Is i'm true or not? Or there is nothing to be afraid of?

You REALLY need to read the link tbonexl posted. Study it, read it again, read it out loud, then quietly to yourself again. Make notes of what you do not understand after reading it through a few times. Come back here with your questions, referencing the portion of the FAQ you did not fully understand.

We want to help you, but you have to start by helping yourself. This is not a world to walk into lightly.

You REALLY need to read the link tbonexl posted. Study it, read it again, read it out loud, then quietly to yourself again. Make notes of what you do not understand after reading it through a few times. Come back here with your questions, referencing the portion of the FAQ you did not fully understand.

We want to help you, but you have to start by helping yourself. This is not a world to walk into lightly.

Thank you, but I already read FAQ. I also read hundreds of pages of my country BB forums. But my questions is still not solved. Here is two questions that I posted in my first message. I know about correct cycle and PCT, but I don't know things like this

Last edited:
Have you had bloodwork done to check you natural testosterone levels as you say they are low? Low testosterone level are a cause of depression.

Also, how old are you?

Dont fucken do it you have no idea how miserable it is carrying a bunch of nasty hard muscle and chicks looking at you with bad sexual intentions..... i just wanna be a normal chubby guy again

I never go through PCT because my system is already broken and I am on TRT for life. I have heard horror stories of how much PCT can suck AND how expensive it is to do it properly.

Slavo, it is all playing in your mind. You have to be psychologically strong to think about using steroids. Go see friends who are using it and building their way to big muscles. And then, if you think you're not comfortable do no try it. Otherwise, make sure you see progress your friends are making then you will feel at ease to use steroids. Hope it helps.

Paul

Back