Votes: 10 10.1%

Votes: 12 12.1%

Votes: 34 34.3%

Votes: 9 9.1%

Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters

Painful Pleasure

Big Bad Booty Daddy
What do you think the age of consent should be?

Here is a list of the ages in other places

Albania 14
Argentia 13
Austrailia 16
Austria 14
Bolivia 14
Bulgaria 14
Canada 14
Chile 14
China 14
Coloumbia 14
France 15
Germany 14
Greece 15
Hungary 14
Iceland 14
Japan 13
Korea 13
Mexico 12
Spain 13
South Carolina 14

16 sounds old enough for me. But i'm only 20 so it's not that bad.

In reality I wouldn't consider fucking anyone under 18. But I see nothing wrong with some who fucks a 16 year old, as long as it's with consent.

i'm 19, i dont know what specific law is for me but i'd fuck a girl even if it were illegal. as long as she's at least in puberty.

I beleive when US citizens are out of this country they are still supposed to abide by the laws here. Meaning you are not allowed to banging 14 year olds anywhere technically. I am not sure how you get busted for this, but i do recall hearing this somewhere i beleive.

the japanese are a highly intelligent people. they make top notch cars and im gonna go with their wisdom. i also consider the jews pretty smart and 13 is when you become a man so thats also a good time to start banging chicks.

also, americans are allowed to follow whatever local laws apply. so dont feel guilty if you are in mexico banging some little girl selling chicklets on the street.

speaking of mature overly developed girls.

i once thought an 11 year old was at least 15. she had big boobs and was taller than me and cussed like crazy, i was like wtf!

Ages are girl dependant. Some girls are ready at 12, others aren't at 18.

jcp2 said:
I beleive when US citizens are out of this country they are still supposed to abide by the laws here. Meaning you are not allowed to banging 14 year olds anywhere technically. I am not sure how you get busted for this, but i do recall hearing this somewhere i beleive.

I find that pretty unrealistic. Americans don't go driving on the right side of the road in England.

mranak said:
Its the extra 50 pounds, probably.

There's some truth to this. You may be aware that there is a sort of epidemic of American girls going through puberty at younger ages these days. Apparently this is tied to weight, the girls will undergo puberty when they hit about 98 pounds weight. With childhood obesity running rampant, a lot of girls are hitting that weight by 9 or even 8 years old.

My step brother's family has a foster child, she's 9 years old and I found out today that she weighs 81 pounds. And she's not even fat. I bet that girl has pubes and breast bulbs by next year.

Thoms said:
I find that pretty unrealistic. Americans don't go driving on the right side of the road in England.

Many European countries hold thier citizens responsible. I just read an account of a norwegian man being tried in Norway after paying a fine in the Phillipines for having sex with an underage boy. It said many European countries have the same laws. I am almost positive, that the United States has the same laws, i am just having a hard narrowing my search on Yahoo.

Back