AI in pct

wood78221

So dense
I have been doing some reading, and im wondering how many of you run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in post cycle therapy (pct) with nolva/clomid? Ive read that some people say there is no point to run nolva with an Aromatase inhibitor (AI). I was just wanting some imput on that from some of yall, bc on my next cycle i was planning on running an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) throughout and during PCT.

Wood

aromasin preferably for post cycle therapy (pct). arimidex would work at .25mg/day.
letro is too strong for post cycle therapy (pct) and will do more harm than good.
nolva will decrease arimidex effects but not too worry cause .25mg for post cycle therapy (pct) will work fine either way. also run the nolva a week past the Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to make up for any rebound you might get.

peace

Last edited:
rockpile said:
aromasin preferably for post cycle therapy (pct). arimidex would work at .25mg/day. letro is too strong for post cycle therapy (pct) and will do more harm than good.

I agree. Aromasin or arimidex is what I use for post cycle therapy (pct) along with nolva and clomid. I don't recommend that anyone use letro for post cycle therapy (pct).

Back