Akrikhin Dbol

dutch , i have a russian dbol but my box is writen in english and it says
methandrostenolone from akrikhin and in the direction paper the english is funny . Please help because it costed lots of money and i don´t know if it is real .

dutch, are russians commonley faked? i have read that there is something spelled different on the blisters that will tip off if its fake, but im not sure if being spelled correctley means it can't be fake.

No, not often, they dp have some export pills, and suppose to have english text, they are then bought in countries surrounding Russia, but to be 100% sure:

It must have the russian text only and an airstrip in the middle, and they are the best dianabol ya can get, bar non, gains of up to 20-30 pounds a 6 weeks cycle, and ya tend to keep the gains (85-90%), real high qulity stuff.

Hope this answers your question.

Grtz

akrikhin d/bol real or fake?? please advise

im new to all this internet lark. ive been training for 12 years and have never tried dbol im not sure if these are fake or not.. all english text. boxs and leaflets seem ok but there are no barcodes on the boxes..

Last edited:
1972troy said:
im new to all this internet lark. ive been training for 12 years and have never tried dbol im not sure if these are fake or not.. all english text. boxs and leaflets seem ok but there are no barcodes on the boxes..
Fake. Russian dbol is extremely hard to find.

Hi, i recently purchased Russian Dbol...can u tell me if what im taking is real or not. They are not like what ive seen to be Russian Dbol on pics around the internet. They are round red sphere shaped pills. Can anyone confirm these?

1972troy said:

Those seem like some high quality fakes. Those would have easily fooled me. The site that dutch has in his post has info on it. Can dutch or anyone else translate it?

Back