Alcohol and Steroids? Can it be done?

appleton111

Did a search for it but no joy.
In my neck of the woods here there are lots of tourist who come and stay for weeks drinking and site seeing. Lots of bars and gyms here. and at my gym there are lots of guys, locals and tourist, on aas at some level or another and i when im out and about barhopping trying to pick up a blond hot German Diva i see most of these guys at the bars too with beers or cocktails in their hands looking studly.
it always brings the thought to mind that how that alcohol is interfering with their steroid cycles and how it will effect their long term cycle goals.
the temptation to do a shot and or have a beer is always strong when there is a group of super hot 20 year old Danish girls in a bar table giggling and pretending to check their cell phones when in my mind they are actually checking out my bulging muscles protruding through my my skin tight silk shirt.
I personally have a few alcoholic drinks to ge my courage up, liquid courage i call it, but works like a charm and i can break out my mack and get down with the girl of my choosing to take them home and give them a 3 hour rodeo ride on my king size satin sheet water bed.
I personally am on trt and do about 2 cycles per year with decent results but still i worry about how that booze is interfering in any with my trt and steroid cycles.
anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?

Last edited:
Everything in moderation. Even moderation!! I don't mean get wasted or do it every weekend but a couple drinks once in a while on the TRT dose won't cause a lot of harm. If I was on cycle Id want my bodies systems left alone. I'd be in it for mass mass!

A couple weekends ago the wife and I went out for a date night and I had 2 beers with my dinner. I'm on TRT. Rarely drink and felt a buzz. I won't drink a few every weekend. But once in a while I'm gonna have a good dinner and a couple drinks. I'm not there to pick up a blonde but getting the wife a little tipsy definitely has it's perks. I sip my beer and get her margarita refilled before it's empty!!! Haha

Last edited:
^^^^^^this ;)
And keep in mind, if you decide to have enough to get drunk, you may lose control a little worse on cycle than when off. You may be able to keep your cool with TONS of hormones in your blood when you're sober........but when intoxicated it's a different story. I once knew a guy who drank with no issue on trt, but on cycle he got into a fight that landed him in jail for a little while. Drunk, irritable, and WAY stronger than the average man is a bad combo. Whatever you decide, be safe. With great power comes great responsibility :40oz:

I don't drink anymore but that was my choice, drinking with moderation you won't go wrong..

Havent drank in almost 7 years. The police send me a thank you card annually lol. People drink for many reasons, usually low self-esteem so we drink and call it liquid courage then before we know it we have an addiction. At the end of the day what's more worth it, your health or pussy ? I know I know, what's good health if your not getting pussy lol. I get it. But you sound like a confident guy. Try picking them up without the alcohol. Trust me, girls find it acctractive when you tell them you dont drink. Makes us lok responsible lol. Truth is, I just don't know when to quit once I start so I don't touch the stuff.

Havent drank in almost 7 years. The police send me a thank you card annually lol. People drink for many reasons, usually low self-esteem so we drink and call it liquid courage then before we know it we have an addiction. At the end of the day what's more worth it, your health or pussy ? I know I know, what's good health if your not getting pussy lol. I get it. But you sound like a confident guy. Try picking them up without the alcohol. Trust me, girls find it acctractive when you tell them you dont drink. Makes us lok responsible lol. Truth is, I just don't know when to quit once I start so I don't touch the stuff.
slippery slope it is for sure.

Got to keep your Drinking to a Minimum.

Try Drinking a Full Glass of Water for every Alcoholic Drink you have.
It will make you feel full, so you are less likely to Overindulge.
And if you Drink too much, the Water will keep you from getting Dehydrated.
Cause when you get Dehydrated from an Excess of Alcohol, this makes your Hangover Worse..................... JP

I am sure a little bit isn't going to hurt. Keep in mind if you drink enough to mess with your sleep pattern you will interfere with your bodies natural growth hormone production. I didn't find this out until my later years and kicked myself in the ass for it. In my early 20's all we did was go to the gym and then to the clubs.

Im lacking experince but looking at my latest blood tests (Had a 2 month period after breakup where i drank daily) and my liver values was shit with doctors comments hinting at alcohol consumption.
Might not be the best idea to combine alcohol and orals ? Just my thought.

While on the subject. What about ******** ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Got to keep your Drinking to a Minimum.

Try Drinking a Full Glass of Water for every Alcoholic Drink you have.
It will make you feel full, so you are less likely to Overindulge.
And if you Drink too much, the Water will keep you from getting Dehydrated.
Cause when you get Dehydrated from an Excess of Alcohol, this makes your Hangover Worse..................... JP
for sure, and theres nothing worst than being dehydrated when your working out and the cramps come.

Well when you're just using injectables it's definitely not dangerous to consume alcohol. I wouldn't recommend any alcohol when you're running an oral though. Recipe for disaster.

Now whether it's good for your gains is a completely different story. Once a month probably wouldn't make much difference, but even once every 2 weeks definitely will hurt your gains in the short and long run.

Did a search for it but no joy.
In my neck of the woods here there are lots of tourist who come and stay for weeks drinking and site seeing. Lots of bars and gyms here. and at my gym there are lots of guys, locals and tourist, on aas at some level or another and i when im out and about barhopping trying to pick up a blond hot German Diva i see most of these guys at the bars too with beers or cocktails in their hands looking studly.
it always brings the thought to mind that how that alcohol is interfering with their steroid cycles and how it will effect their long term cycle goals.
the temptation to do a shot and or have a beer is always strong when there is a group of super hot 20 year old Danish girls in a bar table giggling and pretending to check their cell phones when in my mind they are actually checking out my bulging muscles protruding through my my skin tight silk shirt.
I personally have a few alcoholic drinks to ge my courage up, liquid courage i call it, but works like a charm and i can break out my mack and get down with the girl of my choosing to take them home and give them a 3 hour rodeo ride on my king size satin sheet water bed.
I personally am on trt and do about 2 cycles per year with decent results but still i worry about how that booze is interfering in any with my trt and steroid cycles.
anyone have any thoughts or experience with this?

bahaahah spat out my protein shake brother, Everyone is different, What shape are your kidneys and liver? Age too are all big factor if there ok and you dont lose your cool when you drink. and its been a while since have had a drink. A one beer buzz once in a blue moon just to build up some dutch courage to go over and talk to some dutch ladies is ok. If its really once in a blue then 1 beer is all you need. if its become more frequent then 1 turns to 4 and blue moon turns into every friday saturday night that's when it becomes not good for your health or your results.

Life isn't just about gains or cycles, that would be pretty shallow/sad way to live IMO, Everything in moderation. few drinks on weekend (not on harsh orals) i say no biggie personally. but i do generally rec no drinking.
I like 1-2 a day, thats me. a beer or a glass of red wine. and med cannabis

Back