American Idol Antonella Barba..XXX Enjoy!!

Quite honestly, Antonella is the least talented contestant in the top 24. I can't believe she didn't get eliminated.....she needs to go. She's probably alot more talented at sucking cock than she is at singing.

I was bored as shit until I got to page 6. Dude someone has to find that video if it exists. She's hot. I'll trade passwords for that.

I think this was a set up by her... She clearly knew she had photos lurking on the net.......

This will make her even more famous.

Miss Muscle said:
Quite honestly, Antonella is the least talented contestant in the top 24. I can't believe she didn't get eliminated.....she needs to go. She's probably alot more talented at sucking cock than she is at singing.
Sounds like she should stay.

That contest doesn't exactly produce the best singers, anyway.

musclehouse said:
I think this was a set up by her... She clearly knew she had photos lurking on the net.......

This will make her even more famous.
Well rumor has it that her friend got voted off and she was mad so she put them out on the net. Why would Antonella do it? It would totally ruin her chances.

Shes obviously a whore and will probably be off the show this week which is ok cause shes a talentless cum dumpster.

CaptainAwesome said:
like i give a shit if the bitch can sing.
basiclly

i heard on the radio today that a source from idol said she had only made it this far because she was cute and good for ratings.

dont know i dont watch fag tv

omerta said:
basiclly

i heard on the radio today that a source from idol said she had only made it this far because she was cute and good for ratings.

dont know i dont watch fag tv
Must be because she soooooooo should have been eliminated last week.

my prediction, she is voted off this week, and not because the viewers vote her off, because Idol will make her go away without booting her off

did some one delete the dick sucking ones cuz i tried to show a buddy and they were there except for the dick sucking ones

Back