AML has anyone had a recent issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im just being kept in the dark as to the whereabouts of my order. 5/26 was last contact and I have gotten zero replies to multiple emails asking for any tracking or any info. Never had any issues in past, but this one concerns me.

Im just being kept in the dark as to the whereabouts of my order. 5/26 was last contact and I have gotten zero replies to multiple emails asking for any tracking or any info. Never had any issues in past, but this one concerns me.

Maybe try pm'ing Schredder, he is the rep. I think he still checks his pm's here.
He is a great guy, stand up dude, the problem is he can only do so much and the people above him and supporting him seem to fucking suck so I dont know if he will be able to help you or not. One thing is for sure ; if there is anything he can do, he will do it, so I would pm him.

I'm glad I move slow cause I have been planning on doing a first order with them and then this thread pops up!

If jimi and juced are both giving them a negative impact not gonna bother.

Try P.S.L. I've only had great experiences with them. Great prices awesome gear excellent customer service.

What else could ya ask for.

Remember guys that this is not a customer complaint center, if you have an issue contact AML's rep directly. Would you complain to ESPN for the flat beer you bought advertised there?
Thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back