an update on my fitness progress

SoHo

[gill]
as some of you may know i've hit a bit of a rough patch this past year, i got severely depressed, stopped lifting, started drinking a lot, started eating all day every day and eventually ended up around 195 @ 5'9 and maybe 17% bodyfat if not more.

so i've been dieting and training consistently since january, i'm down to 180 and i'd say 13-14% bodyfat!

definitely have gained some muscle back as well, as i upped my TRT+ dose to 250mg per week. so i'd say in these 3 months i've gained back maybe 5lbs of muscle and lost 20lbs of fat and i feel great. now that my bodyfat is getting into the low teens i'm switching gears...

next week going to throw in 200mg tren e per week, and continuing with the 2iu humatrope i'm been doing for a few weeks now +50-75mcg t3. tren or masteron with GH is simply a magical combo for me. then over the summer i'll up the GH to 3iu per day i think. i'm ready to be at my best again, physically and mentally.

6 months ago i was drunk every day, on drugs again, broke, heartbroken over some bitch who left me, depressed... and now i have a great job that i love, i have money in my pocket, a couple lady friends i see every now and then, not depressed at all, and life is only getting better.

honestly, working out is and has always been my glue, and probably always will be. and i don't just mean going to the gym, i mean living the lifestyle too. knowing that i ate clean and knowing that i worked out hard today is the foundation of me.
myself, and the people who know me best know that if i'm not hitting the gym for an extended period of time, something is wrong. it's my thing and i'm so happy to have found it.

sorry for the long rant, just had to get a few things off my chest.

Last edited:
as some of you may know i've hit a bit of a rough patch this past year, i got severely depressed, stopped lifting, started drinking a lot, started eating all day every day and eventually ended up around 195 @ 5'9 and maybe 17% bodyfat if not more.

so i've been dieting and training consistently since january, i'm down to 180 and i'd say 13-14% bodyfat!

definitely have gained some muscle back as well, as i upped my TRT+ dose to 250mg per week. so i'd say in these 3 months i've gained back maybe 5lbs of muscle and lost 20lbs of fat and i feel great. now that my bodyfat is getting into the low teens i'm switching gears...

next week going to throw in 200mg tren e per week, and continuing with the 2iu humatrope i'm been doing for a few weeks now +50-75mcg t3. tren or masteron with GH is simply a magical combo for me. then over the summer i'll up the GH to 3iu per day i think. i'm ready to be at my best again, physically and mentally.

6 months ago i was drunk every day, on drugs again, broke, heartbroken over some bitch who left me, depressed... and now i have a great job that i love, i have money in my pocket, a couple lady friends i see every now and then, not depressed at all, and life is only getting better.

honestly, working out is and has always been my glue, and probably always will be. and i don't just mean going to the gym, i mean living the lifestyle too. knowing that i ate clean and knowing that i worked out hard today is the foundation of me.
myself, and the people who know me best know that if i'm not hitting the gym for an extended period of time, something is wrong. it's my thing and i'm so happy to have found it.

sorry for the long rant, just had to get a few things off my chest.

Heck yeah bro sounds like your doing great, I can relate to just about everything you listed. The gym is my glue also and if I***8217;m not going there***8217;s something wrong and not going compounds the problems that are making me not go. I recently have gained weight also and now I***8217;m dieting.

On the tren you will notice it a little more if you up it to 1-1/2 cc***8217;s a week. 200 of enanthate is only like 150 or so because of the ester so if you get the actual tren up to 200 or a little over it will actually make a nice difference. By all means if the 200 works for you then that***8217;s cool also but it will shine more if you up it that small fraction.

Keep up the great work, I have to give credit to anyone that is pulling themselves out of a rut.

Heck yeah bro sounds like your doing great, I can relate to just about everything you listed. The gym is my glue also and if I***8217;m not going there***8217;s something wrong and not going compounds the problems that are making me not go. I recently have gained weight also and now I***8217;m dieting.

On the tren you will notice it a little more if you up it to 1-1/2 cc***8217;s a week. 200 of enanthate is only like 150 or so because of the ester so if you get the actual tren up to 200 or a little over it will actually make a nice difference. By all means if the 200 works for you then that***8217;s cool also but it will shine more if you up it that small fraction.

Keep up the great work, I have to give credit to anyone that is pulling themselves out of a rut.
thanks man. i love tren and my sweet spot is 350 a week of ace, 50mg per day. i haven't used it in a while so i think i'll just start out with 200 a week and then knowing myself i'll probably up it to more haha

Hey Gill thanks for the share. Oh and really did you have to go on n on n on with this long ass rant...huh :rant:
I don't write long posts you must know.... Ya think

Good post man !! You're doing much better.

:dance2: ... OMM

Good for you bro, happy to hear life is getting better. Can totally relate on all aspects and it sucks when you're at the bottom but long as you strong enough to pick yourself up again, it's all good, happens to the best of us :)

Hey Gill, glad to hear that the Worm has Turned for you.

The Steel has always been my Salvation.

Having gone through some Tough Injuries when I was a Young Man.
And then again in 2016 and 17.

Getting back into the Lifestyle was the Key to me Healing my Body and Mind.
So it's always Great to see someone who has Fallen on Tough Times to Rebound via The Steel.......................... JP

To get our heads together we go "lift heavy shit" I saw this guy at the gym... looked good too and that's what his shirt said "lift heavy shit" cracked me up. Nothing better then to get under a few hundred pounds and throw it around.... :insane2:

Congrats for the comeback to the forum man.
OMM

Last edited:
you can rant here all you want bro, its good to let off steam with the bros here instead of some 85 year old lady during traffic because she cut you off. lol
Good to have you here! keep us posted!

me too negro, i would rather have a brosky go off here instead of some Girl scout who cut him off at Wendys. vent all you want homies!!!

Back