Anadrol/deca?/test e cycle questions regarding pct

Bigred7853

New to the forums, names Eric got some questions about an upcoming cycle.

First, this will be my 4th cycle over about 8 years. Just took 2 years off from the gym, been back 3 months now, my old source is no longer available and as a result the information he provided aswell. Which I'm starting to feel was poor anyhow.

In the past I did a test e, anadrol, then eq after the 4 weeks of drol. While reading around it seems people usually suggest deca instead. (Opinions?)

Also I notice that the deca is started day one.

I'm 6'2 270 lbs likely in the low-mid 20s bf cycle goal is strength and performance over aesthetics however I'm cutting until I start for a better foundation plan on being 18-20%~

So far...

Test e 600mg/week (2 pins a week)
Anadrol 25mg tabs every 8 hrs
Maybe bump the drol to 100 a day taking 2 mid day at week 2 or 3 if tolerance is building.

My questions for you guys are..

Eq or deca
Start deca after drol or day 1?

I haven't found a source for aromasin, only arimidex, and clomid, can a suitable pct be made with these compounds? In the past I was simply taking arimidex/liquidex as sides suggested. (I know now this wasn't sufficient)

Honestly, If you haven't cycled in over 2 years, You should be good to just run test by itself and get some awesome gains. Maybe add the drol for a the first 4 weeks to kickstart. If you want to add deca or eq, then definitely start at the beginning as it will take some time to kick in. Also you would want to run the test at least 2 weeks longer than either of those compounds. Oh and the test, if you are using TestE, just pin it all at once instead of 2x per week. The half life is over 10 days so 2x per week injections are pointless IMO.

Run test only, and get lots of cardio in as well as weight training. Your AI will be important at this point because of your high bf%. Keep it simple until you drop some weight.

I didn't see your age anywhere in your posts. If you are older forget about anadrol entirely. It hammers your kidneys and liver. In no way will the temporary gains be worth the health risk associated with anadrol.

Honestly, If you haven't cycled in over 2 years, You should be good to just run test by itself and get some awesome gains. Maybe add the drol for a the first 4 weeks to kickstart. If you want to add deca or eq, then definitely start at the beginning as it will take some time to kick in. Also you would want to run the test at least 2 weeks longer than either of those compounds. Oh and the test, if you are using TestE, just pin it all at once instead of 2x per week. The half life is over 10 days so 2x per week injections are pointless IMO.

That is interesting. I have always read to pin the 250mg of Test E 2 times per week rather than to pin 500mg once per week.

Are you completely sure about this?

That is interesting. I have always read to pin the 250mg of Test E 2 times per week rather than to pin 500mg once per week.

That's new info to me too!!!! I have always split my test e injections twice a week......reasoning being that is to much (500mg) of test to inject into the muscle....especially if you have more compounds in the pin....just my thought...

Test E half life is 11 days. Pinning it 2x per week is pointless unless you just like to poke yourself. If you are using shorter esters like Acete or Propinate, it make sense to pin more frequently because the half life of those esters are 2-3 days. If you are stacking a short esters compound with your cycle like NPP or Tren Ace, I would say to go ahead and add it to help with the sting in those esters EOD or E3D.

I am assuming that you understand ester half lives. If not, there is tons of info about it on the internet I'm sure. Basically it is the time for the active compound to breakdown or reduce in potency. With that said, it takes 11 days for Enanthate to be half as strong as it was on day one. It takes 2-3 days(depends on what report you read) for prop to be half as strong as it was on day one.
The only reason that we inject more than once is so that we keep the active compound at the original level consistently. Otherwise, if the compound did not have a half life, we could essentially inject once and be good to go for ever ;)

Back