ANAVAR, all about it.

Thanks fellas 'preciate it. We're all learning everyday regardless of our experience on juice.

Let's keep this bumped for the newbies who's first post is almost always on var! :beertoast

good info...bro.
like the reseach you did.

ythrashing, i am the prime origin of that entire post (other than the references i made). pereg or bigstick are not the only ones that have pasted it elsewhere on other forums. infact, i condone anyone who does as long as they cite it, which they have been.

anytime you see me post something that does not belong to me, rest assure i cite it or mention it. if you'd like you can check a little deeper and you will confrim this.

when i posted this article many years ago i signed out with my name on the bottom, you'lll never find it because i had it removed. if there's anything i won't jeopardize again, it's my identity.

your evasive approach kind of surprised me. i thought you'd pm me as you always have been rather than planting wrong notions in readers' heads.

either way, don't credit me for any of my posts, if it helps then great, if not hopefully it will help the uninformed.

"don't worry about the messenger, listen to the message", lol. who said that? was it arnold from end of days?

where did your post on esters go? that was some good shit

i thought it was some good shit too. but fortunately stonecold read it carefully and noticed there were one too many incorrect mistakes. he also had the courtesy to inform me via pm, which i really appreciate. it's better this way so that it's not misinform. i will put something together this wekend when i get time that's more accurate and up to date. i will also find out what exactly was incorrect about it.

atleast now we know this site is always moderated :D

for what it is worth, i didnt see anything incorrect... keep the good stuff coming scarz.

Last edited:
Great post! I am going to run Var the 2nd half of my cycle so I am looking forward to the 6pack...

So with Anavar I assume you would split up the time you take it much like with D-bol, am I correct with this assumption?

Back