Anavar and Primo Depot stack for a new girl

hwd

I am a 55 year old female who has been lifting for about 3 decades. I am in full menopause so there is no estrogen and progesterone to deal with, however I have noticed a drop on lean mass and it is so much harder to put it on.

I am 5' 8' tall, weight 137 and have a decent amount of mature muscle but would like more and of course to lean down after.

Currently I am consuming about 2400 calories 30 fat, 30 carb and 40 protein...altogether a clean diet. I am not gaining a ton of excess fat and working out consistently and hard.

My goal is to increase lean body mass and reduce some body fat. I realize that to increase the mass the calorie count is up (hence my 2400 calories) and am not concerned as yet about cutting till I have some more muscle.

I have Anavar and Primo Depot at my disposal.

I have been taking 10 mgs of Var for the last 3 weeks and want to add some Primo in the 4th week to start a small stack. I have read that a woman can take up to 100mgs of Primo. Then I read that doing a stack of this kind is not good for the first cycle. I am leaning toward doing the stack but significantly reducing the Primo dosage to 25mgs per week and 20mg ED of Var to see what my body will do with that looking forward to increasing the Primo dosage to 50mgs per week and watching what that will do.

I have done a ton of reading and can find nothing for a woman in my position (menopause with no competing female hormones). I do not want to just pound the Primo and want to be conservative and sensible to track my gains and reduce the sides. Yes I have started a spreadsheet...LOL.

Any suggestions from Supergirl or any other female who has done this type of stack is most appreciated. I realize I am starting very conservatively and the truth be known I don't want to suddenly balloon up in size. I want to work super hard and get the most out the least amount of chemistry.

Diet help is also appreciated. Am I eating too much? I will be carb cycling later on once I have the added muscle mass on board to lean out a tad. I also have some Clen to assist with that if need be.

Thank you in advance to all who help!

HWD

Last edited:
Have you thought about using a little bit of testosterone to get your levels back to where you were in your early 20's?

Have you thought about using a little bit of testosterone to get your levels back to where you were in your early 20's?
No, want to see what the Primo and var will do before advancing to test if I ever do. Not ever going to compete but want to look I could. Thanks for the tip though.

I've ran var quite a few times at 30mg ED.. Looked awesome when dieting I love it. I'm now bulking looking to do a show next April, 20mg anavar ED, 0.5ml primo a week and 2iu hgh daily. I've done primo before started 1ml per week, it did lower my voice and messed with my skin a bit, the dose was prob just a bit much for me personally.

If you want to shave daily then test is a great idea :)

How do you that Megatron? What is the minimal dose for females? Just posted a new thread in this forum about zero test coming up in pre cycleblood work... Similar topic

Thanks.

Back