Anavar at 18?

Anabolicnewb

I know that in the bodybuilding world it is greatly frowned upon to start cycling until you are at least 25 years old. But after months of research I think that with proper preparation and knowledge on the product taking var can have little to no side effects. Also I would like to add that after working out for this time I can clearly see that I do not have the genetics for a muscular build. I have very high muscle hardness though, almost every muscle on my body feels like rock. No matter how much fat i drop i also barely get any cuter. If you think that I should not take them I would love it if you had a good reason of why not. I am not one of those smartasses that thinks that nothing can happen to him, I am fully aware of all the sides to some steroids , I can use all the advise I can help.

My Profile:
Weight- 170lbs
BF- 15%
Workout time: 1 year and a half
Height- 5'8 (my mom and dad are shorted than me and I have barely grown in the past year)
Meals:
Food---7 times a day;

Water---1 to 1.5 gallons a day. This also includes coffee, tea, crystal light, or any other drink. Do not drink soft drinks! Not even diet !

Meal 1---(as soon as you awake), 30 min. to 1 hour before morning cardio.

1 scoop of protein powder in water, (less than 4 grams of sugar per serving in protein )

Meal 2---(as soon as you finish morning cardio workout )

1 yogurt, sugar is not a issue here so enjoy, sprinkle some raw oats, and add a fruit, other than banana or watermelon. Cantaloupe rules!

Meal 3---(1/2 to 1 hour after meal 2)

1 whole eggs plus 1 egg white, ½ chicken breast, 1 servings of oatmeal. (use sweetener, not sugar and you can add blueberries, strawberries, peaches or cinnamon if you want, no bananas or watermelon, ever)

Meal 4---(3 to 4 hours after meal 3)

4 oz turkey breast or 4 oz chicken breast or 8 oz. fish, ½ cup of brown rice cooked OR ½ serving brown rice with ½ serving of black or kidney beans, 1 serving green veggies (broc, spinach, green beans) You may use salsa or hot sauce if you want.

Meal 5---(1/2 to 1 hour before afternoon workout )

1/2 apple with 1 tsp peanut butter.

Meal 6---(as soon as you finish afternoon workout )

1 scoops protein powder in water

Meal 7---(1-2 hours later)

6 oz beef or 10 oz. fish, and 2 cups of boiled broccoli or green beans or large spinach salad with no dressing.

Workout :
Weights---3 days a week, depending on schedule and how you feel. Stay in sequence as close as possible. (1 on/1 off/1 on/1 off/1 on/2 off).

Workout 1---back/chest/bicep (5 minute warm-up on elliptical)

Pushups 25,25,25 reps-----60 second rests max.

Chinups (palms in) 5,5,5 reps-----60 second rests max.

Bench Press 10,10 reps-----(zero rest) super set with DB rows, move from BP straight to Rows,then 90 sec. rest max.

DB Rows (lawnmowers) 10,10 reps

Incline BP 10,10 reps-----60 second rests max.

35 lbs kettle swings 25,25,25 reps-----(zero rest) superset with Burpees

Burpees 10,10,10 reps-----90 second rests max.

Dumbbell curls 15,15 reps-----60 second rests max.

Reverse curls 15,15 reps-----60 second rests max.

Workout 2--- legs (warm-up 15 minutes on elliptical)

Leg Press 15,15,15 reps----180 second rests max.

Leg curls 15,15,15 reps----no rest due to superset with next exercise.

Walking Lunges 10,10,10 reps----90 second rests max. (10 steps per side, back knee touches down. Use DBells)

Squats 10,10,10 reps----180 second rests max.

Workout 3--- Overall Body (10 minutes on treadmill, inclined at 10%)

Pushups 12,12,12 reps-----(no rest) superset with wind wipers

Windshield Wiper abs 25,25,25 reps------90 second rests max.

Military Press 12,12 reps-------60 second rests max.

DB Shrugs 15,15,15 reps------60 second rests max.

DB Hammer Curl 15,15 reps------no rest, superset with next exercise.

Static ab holds 60 sec x 3 sets----90 second rests max. (lay on back, raise feet 4 inches, hold for 60 sec)

Vbar tri downs 10,10 reps------no rest, superset with next exercise.

Jump Squats 20,20 reps------60 second rests max.

Pulldowns Front 12,12,12 reps---60 second rests max.

Kettle swings 20,30,40 reps---60 second rests max. (using kettlebell OR DB, in squat position, swing weight using hips as thrust until weight is eye level, control swing back between legs, and repeat)

Also Cardio 5 days a week.

I am 50/50 in taking a 40mg ed for 6 weeks. my goal is to get some body fat loss and to gain some lean muscle quickly.

Interesting article i found on the web:

BENEFITS

Anavar is a badass drug. This is why:

#1 - Vascularity
Oxandrolone will make you veiny as all hell. And quickly. Look out for brand new bulging forearms veins by around day 6. If you are following a cutting regimen, expect new spider webs in your chest, shoulders and quads by around day 21.

#2 - Pumps
When on var , the pumps are constant. Bored sitting in class/at work? Do some unweighted calf raises. After about three minutes, your calves will be ready to pop. Youll be doing something like drinking a cup of water, and after a minute of holding it, your bi will be completely full and pumped. You may have to cut some sets short in the gym due to the painful pumpage.

#3 - Strength
Even when cutting, you can expect new strength gains every workout after about day 14-21.

#4 - Fat Loss
Anavar has been shown to contribute to accelerated fat loss in both subcutaneous and visceral fat, concentrated effects in the abdomen and thigh area. And if youve used the drug, you can attest to this...if you cant sport the 6-8 pack look on var , its not gonna happen .

MYTHS

Myth #1 - Anavar will not suppress the HPTA.
False. Anavar , used in adequate dosages, will shut you down. To what degree you experience side effects of suppression (loss of libido, lethargy) is entirely dependent upon the individual and the dosages used.

Myth #2 - Var is a weak anabolic , and is not effective unless stacked with a more androgenic compound.
This could not be further from the truth. At dosages of 40mg a day and higher, anavar is incredibly effective at adding water free LBM. At around day 6-7, increased vascularity should become apparent (assuming your oxandrolone is legitimate in its dosing), and strength gains should start appearing around day 14.
If used during a clean bulk, gains of 10-20 pounds are possible. If cutting, you will maintain weight, or even put on 5-10 pounds (depending on the rate of fat loss/severity of diet ). You will keep all of your gains with proper PCT .

Myth #3 - Anavar will not require any type of PCT .
This is one ive never understood. It's a pretty commonly known fact now that var is a suppressive compound. So why is it that some individuals still refuse to make a small investment in some clomid /nolva ....this is your testicular function we're talking about. That said, PCT required for var is not as "heavy" as PCT for, say, a test /eq cycle . 15-20 days @ 50mg clomid should be sufficient.

LIBIDO

The only real issue of concern that i have found when running anavar alone is slight libido suppression. Anavar is suppressive enough to where you WILL feel a difference in your sex drive (and not for the better ) when using 40+mg a day. There are three options to counteract this.

#1 - Tribulus + Avena Sativa - Trib at 4-7g a day and Avena Sativa at 3-4g a day tend to help prevent any loss in performance or ability to get it up. However, using effective dosages is going to end up being as or more expensive than options 2 or 3...but its your call.

#2 - Proviron - If hairloss is an issue in your choice to use anavar , then you may want to avoid this one. But 25mg ED proviron , starting after week 2, will keep you rock hard. And it will help to harden up your muscles too .

#3 - Maintenance test Dosage - Finally, you could choose to use testosterone to keep your willy in shape. At a dosage of around 200mg, split bi weekly, everything should keep running smoothly. Also, this will contribute to your gains much moreso than than options 1 or 2. I would keep nolva onhand on the off chance that you are severely gyno prone. Bloating should not be an issue at this dosage.

CYCLE

Anavar should be run @ at least 40mg a day to see all of the benefits it offers. Dosages upwards of 80mg have been shown to exhibit diminishing returns. Also, i cant imagine the intensity of the pumps at that kind of dosage.

Cycle #1
Anavar 40-50mg ED Weeks 1-8
Tribulus 5-8g ED Weeks 1-12
Avena Sativa 2-4g ED Weeks 1-12
clomid 50mg ED Weeks 9-11

Cycle #2
Proviron 25mg ED Weeks 3-8

Cycle #3
test Prop 50mg EOD Weeks 1-8

If bulking, test enanthate could be substituted for prop, and 100mg could be injected every 3-4 days...however, this could cause more bloating, and complicate PCT timing.

LIVER PROTECTION

Anavar is a 17 Alpha Alkylated steroid , and is toxic. It has been shown to be less toxic than other orals, and is even used as liver treatment for recovering alcoholics. Still, i would limit my time using it to 8 weeks, 10 at the most.

It would be beneficial to you liver to use several different OTC supplements during, and perhaps after your cycle . A few preventive measures never hurt anyone .

1 - Milk Thistle
The classic liver protectant herb.supposedly works by blocking the entrance of harmful substances to liver cells, and hastening their expulsion. Make sure there is a high standardization of Silymarin

2 - R ALA
A powerful antioxidant

3 - NAC
Supports liver function and production of l-glutathione

4 - Vitamin C and E
Antioxidants

5 - LOADS of water
Helps to flush out your entire system

LIPID PROTECTION

Anavar isnt going to kill your cholesterol levels like some drugs (winny being one of the worst), but it may put your LDL/HDL profiles outside of the normal range. There are a few things that help, but as long as your not using 60+mg daily or running it for more than 10 weeks, i would just use flax...

From this article and other research on studies of the drug I believe that the sides will be minimal. I am not claiming that i am an expert, that is exactly why I posted this. Sorry for the long post just had to make sure to get everything needed in.

welcome to ology

running anavar only is a bad idea unless you are a girl , var is much weaker than testosterone and var will shut down your natural test , why trade a strong steroid for a weak one.

cycling at 18 is a bad idea , your growth plates are probablly still open and theres a chance you can still grow taller so why risk it.

wait a few years and hang around here and learn as much as you can before using steroids.

Thank you dadawg! I have actually found some info that counteracts that though (not trying to be a smartass just trying to get the full benefit of someone that know this stuff). check out freakzonline.com/threads/43580-Anavar-Study-for-Teens. In this study on teens var has actually proven to increase growth.

Thank you dadawg! I have actually found some info that counteracts that though (not trying to be a smartass just trying to get the full benefit of someone that know this stuff). check out freakzonline.com/threads/43580-Anavar-Study-for-Teens. In this study on teens var has actually proven to increase growth.

for every study theres another study that disagrees , even if your right about var not stunting growth var only for a man is still a shitty cycle .

for every study theres another study that disagrees , even if your right about var not stunting growth var only for a man is still a shitty cycle .

I completely agree that it is a shitty cycle but I think it is probably the safest and less risky for me, also I am not looking for massive gains but for some fat loss and good lean muscle gains.

I completely agree that it is a shitty cycle but I think it is probably the safest and less risky for me, also I am not looking for massive gains but for some fat loss and good lean muscle gains.

what part of var is much weaker than test do you not understand , theres a reason women use var .

var will shut down your natural test and you will lose what is probablly the equivilant of 200 mg of test injected a week for 300-400 mg of var which is an even trade at best and then your looking at being shutdown for at least a while after the cycle is over.

When I was 18 I didn't listen. I started with Deca, then Fina, then Winstrol (winny), then exteme dosages of DHEA. No anti's or post cycle therapy (pct). I ended up with Gyno, needed surgery. I ended up extremely depressed and dropped out of college. I was lucky that I was young and my level bounced back, but it was a complete waste. I have been clean for 9 years, I have done 12 bodybuidling shows, and 4 Power lifting meets. I placed top 3 in 8 of my shows, won best lifter in 2 of my meets, and 1st in my weight class in another, and 2nd in the 4th. I worked my ass off Naturally and just decided to take my career to the next level in powerlifting. Started my cycle last week. I am 27 now. I know you are only doing anavar, but what is it really going to do for you, besides end up leading to more stronger steriods and end up messing yourself up like I did. Steriods are great, that is why everyone is getting on them so starting the var will be that gateway drug. Look at all the research you did, use that effort and drive to learn and apply it to lifting naturally till you order. I am proud of my accomplishments naturally, and so are my family and supporters, they all back my decision to take steriods to compete at a national level for powerlifting. Don't screw your self up now, you have so much natural test and potential to grow with out the steriods, use that up.You can research and read all you want, but it will not prepair you for the real thing, the side effects and horomone change your body is going to go through, it is really not something someone your age is meant to handle. Hope this helped, cause I really wish I listened to everyone on the forum I belonged to 9 years ago. Good luck and if you need any advice, I'd be happy to help if needed.

When I was 18 I didn't listen. I started with Deca, then Fina, then Winstrol (winny), then exteme dosages of DHEA. No anti's or post cycle therapy (pct). I ended up with Gyno, needed surgery. I ended up extremely depressed and dropped out of college. I was lucky that I was young and my level bounced back, but it was a complete waste. I have been clean for 9 years, I have done 12 bodybuidling shows, and 4 Power lifting meets. I placed top 3 in 8 of my shows, won best lifter in 2 of my meets, and 1st in my weight class in another, and 2nd in the 4th. I worked my ass off Naturally and just decided to take my career to the next level in powerlifting. Started my cycle last week. I am 27 now. I know you are only doing anavar, but what is it really going to do for you, besides end up leading to more stronger steriods and end up messing yourself up like I did. Steriods are great, that is why everyone is getting on them so starting the var will be that gateway drug. Look at all the research you did, use that effort and drive to learn and apply it to lifting naturally till you order. I am proud of my accomplishments naturally, and so are my family and supporters, they all back my decision to take steriods to compete at a national level for powerlifting. Don't screw your self up now, you have so much natural test and potential to grow with out the steriods, use that up.You can research and read all you want, but it will not prepair you for the real thing, the side effects and horomone change your body is going to go through, it is really not something someone your age is meant to handle. Hope this helped, cause I really wish I listened to everyone on the forum I belonged to 9 years ago. Good luck and if you need any advice, I'd be happy to help if needed.

any advice on my diet or workout? thank you, I have decided to not make a stupid decision

If your goal is to gain muscle mass...Var will not do it (certainly not at the low dose you are proposing). Your dose is just enough to screw up your natural testosterone levels. This would be a huge mistake.

Back