Anavar/Test E/Deca cycle advice

LT3

Hello all,

Im a 26 y/o male, 5ft 10inces tall weighing 183lbs at 9% bf. I'm planning to run a cycle of:

Deca @ 200mg/week

Test E @ 250mg/week

Anavar @ 60mg/day

Arimidex @ 0.5mg/every other day

With the goal of increasing strength and minimal mass gain. This cycle and dose were recommended to me by a friend with far more experience the myself, he suggested the deca because of some joint issues i have. A lot of questions were raised after looking into it myself so i'm asking for some advice as far as dosage and considerations, like combating deca d***. Thanks for any input.

It looks like a moderate and sound cycle except for the fact that you dont need 3 compounds for your first cycle. I get the therapeutic joint treatment with deca but why introduce anavar ?
You could also get away with only 125mg deca if your looking for minimal mass gain and joint relief.
You'll want to start with 0.25mg armidex eod instead of 0.5mg. 250mg test is not much and deca aromatizes at 20% of test.
Verify it with bloodwork @ week 6, which you also need to take before you start this cycle so you have reference values as what you want to recover back too.

I say drop the anavar and run deca @ at 125mg, 0.25mg adex eod instead and good to go.

Last edited:
first cycle should always be test e or a only with an ai, and hcg. please read the beginners cycle link in my signature.

It looks like a moderate and sound cycle except for the fact that you dont need 3 compounds for your first cycle. I get the therapeutic joint treatment with deca but why introduce anavar ?
You could also get away with only 125mg deca if your looking for minimal mass gain and joint relief.
You'll want to start with 0.25mg armidex eod instead of 0.5mg. 250mg test is not much and deca aromatizes at 20% of test.
Verify it with bloodwork @ week 6, which you also need to take before you start this cycle so you have reference values as what you want to recover back too.

I say drop the anavar and run deca @ at 125mg, 0.25mg adex eod instead and good to go.

Thanks for the advice. I should've stated that this isn't my first cycle.

Thanks for the advice. I should've stated that this isn't my first cycle.

I still stand by my advice. You're looking for gains in strength, minimal mass gains and minimal sides with therapeutic joint effects.
250mg test e / week
125mg deca / week.

Would be pretty close to what you're looking for.
Not saying it would be bad to add anavar just that it doesn't seem to fit your goals but maybe I'm wrong.

If you wanna be super safe with deca dick you could always add caber but doubt it'll be needed with those doses and you're proposed AI.

What are your previous cycles and doses ? Thinking since your friend recommended this one for you.
Do you have blood work before you started cycling ? or any at all ?

Last edited:
Back