Anavar the perfect steroid or just a muscle hype

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourSteroidGuy

I have always heard to run Anavar in higher doses to see the best results from it. I was told the 100mg range is the place it shines at. This drug has very little side effects and is supposed to be a potent muscle builder, hardener, and aids with fat loss. I've always used it at the 100mg range but don't know if the other steroids I used made it work so well. Whats your experience with Anavar and what does this steroid do for you? The more feedback the better its always good to learn as much as you can!

I have always heard to run Anavar in higher doses to see the best results from it. I was told the 100mg range is the place it shines at. This drug has very little side effects and is supposed to be a potent muscle builder, hardener, and aids with fat loss. I've always used it at the 100mg range but don't know if the other steroids I used made it work so well. Whats your experience with Anavar and what does this steroid do for you? The more feedback the better its always good to learn as much as you can!

I've done Multiple Cycles with Anavar over many many years.

If you were doing 100 Mg a day.
Your Anavar was Severely Underdosed.

I'm a Big Guy, and 60 Mg a day was my Maximum
Over that, the Pumps are Unbearable, even with taking over 5 Grams of Taurine a day.
As well as Magnesium and Potassium......................................... JP
P.S.
With a Good Diet and Training Regiment.
I have always got some really nice Vascularity when my Body Fat goes Sub-10%.
Even Veins in my Abs !

Last edited:
I've done Multiple Cycles with Anavar over many many years.

If you were doing 100 Mg a day.
Your Anavar was Severely Underdosed.

I'm a Big Guy, and 60 Mg a day was my Maximum
Over that, the Pumps are Unbearable, even with taking over 5 Grams of Taurine a day.
As well as Magnesium and Potassium......................................... JP
P.S.
With a Good Diet and Training Regiment.
I have always got some really nice Vascularity when my Body Fat goes Sub-10%.
Even Veins in my Abs !

It was not underdosed. It was Sciroxx anavar. It was really good stuff. I just used Trenbolone with it so it was hard to distinct the 2 steroids apart.

I have no experience with var but am following along to see what you hear.

Hello OP :wavey: Listen as ^^^ Latestart said , I'm in the same I position had made a choice when ever I wanted to get lean / cut I always used Winstrol @ 100 mg EOD..

Good Luck,
OMM

Kinda off topic but I always laugh inside when guys talk about the overwhelming and painful pumps they get.

I just see some Mr Olympia looking dude fall to the floor clutching his cantelope size biceps in pain. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back