Another Deca Dick thread, seeking expertise

Srs.

Hello,

I'm from another board but I have come across a lot more reliable and experienced members here.

Deca-dick :(
I am currently 23. I ran my first cycle of test and var. Great cycle, great gains and had zero sides, PCT went well.

I wanted to add another compound for my second cycle so I decided to do Test, Var and add Deca. -Test 500, Deca 300, Var 80mged

Within the first week or 2 I noticed it was very hard for me to finish. Could rarely cum. Out of nowhere I was miserable, could not be alone, crying myself to sleep every night and was so unhappy even when I was in the happiest places. After my 4th week I decided to discontinue Deca, I stayed on test for another 3 months. By week 6 is when I got the notorious Deca dick while with my girlfriend.

My coach told me that my doses were low enough that I wouldn’t need caber. He told me to take nolvadex, and if I had sides to take adex. I eventually switched to adex a couple weeks into the Deca dick. Obviousy I wasn’t better and wanted caber, he said he couldn’t get caber but he had Prami. I took Prami for the rest of the cycle but no help… Everyone said they feel sick on Prami or nauseous and I didn’t notice a thing, maybe it wasn’t legit or dosing was wrong.

It has now been 18 months since my last pin of deca and 13 months since my last pin of test. PCT with nolva clomid and HCG.

I slowly got a little better over the year having sex more often but still nowhere near what I use to be. I would get better for a week or so and then be back to complete limp dick. But overall an upward trend. After pct I lost morning woods and still don't have them. Sometimes they will be back for a couple weeks and then gone.

My semen has fluctuated from being completely clear and watery to becoming a bit thicker sometimes.

My Test levels are a little above where I was before I ever cycled. My estrogen and prolactin is in range as well said the doc.

I will never touch a 19-norm again.

I am looking for advice on what I should do? I have been reading up on proviron and DHT being replaced. I saw some post's saying proviron will fix deca dick.

I am thinking of running 250 test and proviron with a hefty PCT to hopefully come back. I would like your insight on this. Have found a lot of success stories on this, would love some guidance.

My balls are light and very saggy, doesn't feel like anything is happening in there, but my test levels are fine? I am going to the doc next week to get my free test, fsh and lh checked as well.

I really appreciate any help you'd have, I believe I will get better but was not expecting this from only 4 pins of deca.

Thank you so much in advance,
cheers

caber or something right? There is another think similar to taking an estrogen fighter with test that people tale with deca right?

caber or something right? There is another think similar to taking an estrogen fighter with test that people tale with deca right?

Yea caber or Prami for elevated prolactin. I ended up taking Prami. Caber is a dopamine replacement too which is the reason it cures some people. I wonder if my dopamine was crushed. I was miserable and emotional as fuck and still today feel the same but I think it’s because I’m just upset about Deca dick.

When you were on cycle were you taking adex? Sounds like not, and your symptoms sound more like high estrogen than deca dick - at least what happened at the two to six week marks. My experiences with deca were it initially makes you horny and hard as a rock. Problems if they happen come much MUCH later.

So, a couple of thoughts and comments:

1. Post your actual figures for test, estrogen, and prolactin. A doctor saying they are in range means practically nothing, and could really steer you in the wrong direction. As far as he's concerned you can be a D student and still pass.

2. Tell us what you did for AI on both your first and second cycles.

3. I'm guessing no HCG at any point, is that true?

4. Since it has been 18 months since any deca, that's completely out of your system. DHN as well. So your problems are related to hitting yourself with too much testosterone, and at various times too much estrogen. Your eventual fix will be to keep the test and estrogen in range. Particularly so if you can confirm your prolactin is toward the lower end of the range.

5. If you were 40's or 50's I'd be inclined to say cruise at 150-ish testosterone per week, no more than 200. Keep estrogen in the lower 20's. Time in that range does wonders after having problems with your dick. But at 23 I think your best course of action would be to take no more steroids. Perhaps the run on a mild test dose plus proviron might be ok, but really at your age getting your natural systems firing again is your best bet. Time, no more roids, and proper nutrition would be your best bets. Perhaps a run of HCG and/or clomid - but those I doubt will help you at all since you said your test is actually a bit higher now than before. The problem is not your test level, but rather how your receptors are reacting to it. And, as IMT said IGF1-LR3 could be a good thing to try. Be super careful with that. Use it only post workout, and very small doses like 15-20 ug.

When you were on cycle were you taking adex? Sounds like not, and your symptoms sound more like high estrogen than deca dick - at least what happened at the two to six week marks. My experiences with deca were it initially makes you horny and hard as a rock. Problems if they happen come much MUCH later.

So, a couple of thoughts and comments:

1. Post your actual figures for test, estrogen, and prolactin. A doctor saying they are in range means practically nothing, and could really steer you in the wrong direction. As far as he's concerned you can be a D student and still pass.

2. Tell us what you did for AI on both your first and second cycles.

3. I'm guessing no HCG at any point, is that true?

4. Since it has been 18 months since any deca, that's completely out of your system. DHN as well. So your problems are related to hitting yourself with too much testosterone, and at various times too much estrogen. Your eventual fix will be to keep the test and estrogen in range. Particularly so if you can confirm your prolactin is toward the lower end of the range.

5. If you were 40's or 50's I'd be inclined to say cruise at 150-ish testosterone per week, no more than 200. Keep estrogen in the lower 20's. Time in that range does wonders after having problems with your dick. But at 23 I think your best course of action would be to take no more steroids. Perhaps the run on a mild test dose plus proviron might be ok, but really at your age getting your natural systems firing again is your best bet. Time, no more roids, and proper nutrition would be your best bets. Perhaps a run of HCG and/or clomid - but those I doubt will help you at all since you said your test is actually a bit higher now than before. The problem is not your test level, but rather how your receptors are reacting to it. And, as IMT said IGF1-LR3 could be a good thing to try. Be super careful with that. Use it only post workout, and very small doses like 15-20 ug.

Hi Tankmanbob,

Thank you for your response.

I was not taking an ai no.. Which I knew was dumb but my "coach" said I'd be fine until I got symptoms. I didn't take it until over 2 months in, I took adex for a couple weeks but then stopped and continued to nolvadex.. I also had gyno surgery before I ever cycled from a bit of puberty gyno I had, so my glands were removed, maybe helping me nor receive gyno symptoms and achy nips ?

Originally I was for sure it was High estrogen. All my symptoms pointed towards it.

1. On Tuesday I'm going in to get some more blood test's and will get my actual levels then. I'm going to ask to test my lh fsh free t ...ect. I want a full panel done, will report back.

2. On my first cycle, I took 1 cc of test and 20mg a day of nolvadex. Second cycle was a 1 and a half cc's of test and 1 cc of deca. Took the same 20mg of nolvadex a day.

3. I did use HCG before PCT

4. Wasn't sure how long DHT would take to get back to normal, thank you.

5. Yes time should be my friend. Don't want to be on anymore drugs. I will get back to normal. Will have to read into IGF1-LR3

Thank you for your time and help,
Will post bloods soon

Cheers

Last edited:
Looks like Tankmans got you bro, for sure HCG should be used during your cycle to keep the boys full and strong.

I find caber to be much more effective than Pramipexole (not to mention the side effects with Prami can be shit). Caber is a product than Syn Pharma manufactures.

Hey, I received my blood test results.

Test 21.9

Prolactin 7.3 ug/L

Estradiol 56 pmol/L

Estrogen is high as fuck right? How do I fix this?

Thank you

E2: 56 pmol/L = 15 pg/mL

This is very low?

That's not low. It's also not that high. That's a level I would expect if I was taking say 200 mg/wk Test E with no AI. For me personally I'd probably be seeing some symptoms around high blood pressure, being unusually emotional watching a show, perhaps having trouble maintaining an erection. How your dick works at that level would depend on how much testosterone you've also got. If test was high you'd probably be fine, if low you would definitely not be fine.

Test 21.9

Prolactin 7.3 ug/L

Estradiol 56 pmol/L

Post the units on the testosterone, or at least the range so we can guess what the units are. The prolactin is fine.

That's not low. It's also not that high. That's a level I would expect if I was taking say 200 mg/wk Test E with no AI. For me personally I'd probably be seeing some symptoms around high blood pressure, being unusually emotional watching a show, perhaps having trouble maintaining an erection. How your dick works at that level would depend on how much testosterone you've also got. If test was high you'd probably be fine, if low you would definitely not be fine.

Test 21.9

Prolactin 7.3 ug/L

Estradiol 56 pmol/L

Post the units on the testosterone, or at least the range so we can guess what the units are. The prolactin is fine.

Seems like all of my bloods so far are perfect.

Testosterone: 21.9 nmol/L (8.0-29.5)

Prolactin: 7.3 ug/L (<21.0)

Estradiol: 56 pmol/L (<200)

My blood pressure has been high when I was checked at the doctor and at the dentist. I went in relaxed to the drug store and my blood pressure was perfect 120/80. My chest does feel tight, even laying in bed at night, it's beating fast and hard. I don't know if it's because I am super stressed out at this point.

I finally got referred to a urologist yesterday, don't know when I'll hear from them for an appointment but I should get a full blood panel finally.

My biggest question is, can I have a good Total T level but still be shut down? Low free T?

I ask this because of my watery semen which I know happens to some guys when they are on cycle and shut down.. My balls feel so light and empty, could this be low LH? When my balls are super low hanging and soft, it's the hardest for me to get an erection, when they tighten up and feel normal, it's easier to get an erection. When I was hcg I had good loads and was probably the best sex I was having since getting erection problems. So this makes me wonder if I am shutdown but have good total t. My total t from a test before I ever cycled was 19 pmol/L so I know my total t is good.

My placid penis use to be so shrivelled up and small that it was hard and small. Lately it's been better and hanging low and soft more often.

Because of these symptoms I feel like something is for sure wrong and will be discovered in future blood test's since these are not normal.

Thank you for your help Tankman,

Last edited:
Back