Anyone a tennis fan?

lifterjaydawg

Blake vs Federer tonight at 7pm est. I know Federer is better, but I think Blake might have a shot. It is at the U.S. open, the crowd will be behind him all the way.

You can actually make it a drinking game. Everytime they show her you have to drink. Trust if this match goes more than 3 sets you'll be drunk.

I'm just wondering if Roddick's game will hold up with Conners' having his back throughout. When he plays with actual emotion, he's a totally different player. Also, with Youzhny beating down so many seeded Spaniards.....I think he's for real too. Could be a good one.

BTW...Yanks, I'm a member at sportscolumns (have yet to transfer my stuff from work to there) and really enjoy your articles. Just thought I'd throw a shoutout.

BowlingForSoup said:
BTW...Yanks, I'm a member at sportscolumns (have yet to transfer my stuff from work to there) and really enjoy your articles. Just thought I'd throw a shoutout.

Hey man, thanks. I appreciate it.

Well Blake lost in four. I'll be rooting for Sharapova in today's matches. Hopefully roddick will make it to the final. We need an american in there.

And wow, Blakes girlfriend is hot. Is she an actress or something? Or did she just gets a maxim spread for being blake's girlfriend.

Blake got owned. I hope roddick rails him out. Roddick beat Blake pretty good last time they played so I think roddick is gonna take it

Roddick got owned. Did you all see Tiger Woods at the finals. He was in the friends and family box for Federer. He was cheering against an American at the U.S. Open. What do you guys think of that?

Back