Anyone From Canada Order From RUI? They Seem...

Surfgod

I was told that Prami/Caber can only be ordered online as on the website RUI so one week ago cause they didnt have a contact number I wrote in the Contact Us post asking a few questions and I still havent heard anything back.

I was wondering if anyone from Canada dealt with them mainly wondering if they ship it in package that wont be labeled and if it can be seized in Canda.

Because they havent responded and theres no contact number I am iffy about ordering online using Credit Card if I have no way to get a hold of them if they send me wrong or a bottle that is defective.

I was told that Prami/Caber can only be ordered online as on the website RUI so one week ago cause they didnt have a contact number I wrote in the Contact Us post asking a few questions and I still havent heard anything back.

I was wondering if anyone from Canada dealt with them mainly wondering if they ship it in package that wont be labeled and if it can be seized in Canda.

Because they havent responded and theres no contact number I am iffy about ordering online using Credit Card if I have no way to get a hold of them if they send me wrong or a bottle that is defective.

it'll cost u an arm and a leg

Agreed, unfortunately the cost effectiveness of ordering across the border for supplements with most companies is not worthwhile as we take it in the butt due to shipping. Unless you are ordering in bulk quantity it is much cheaper to find product in Canada.

Yah I've tried through almost five sources here in Vancouver and no one has Prami. Do you know a good legit website in Canada I can order from?

Most UGLs in canada carry prami there should be no issue getting it, AML, Medi, Newport, Northern, Teragon to name a few that carry it I believe but I'd have to double check

Sorry I thought the asking for sources was for private people who sell not websites. I saw other posts through searching before posting and saw a few where people talked about RUI. Kazmir check your messages I'll PM you. Thanks.

Back