Anyone from Seattle? or the Washington area??

I am. Not many serious bros around the area. Most guys I see at the gym are "fit" but not super yoked or jacked or swole. Hell, I haven't been to a gym where they had dumbbells excess of 125lbs. When I lived in texas 150lbs dumbbells were not uncommon

I am. Not many serious bros around the area. Most guys I see at the gym are "fit" but not super yoked or jacked or swole. Hell, I haven't been to a gym where they had dumbbells excess of 125lbs. When I lived in texas 150lbs dumbbells were not uncommon

haha yeah I just moved here from Yuba city cali! I can't seem to find any serious bros here as well to help me out, send me a pm!

I was stationed out there for a while, and I'm being stationed there again at the end of the year. Love the pacific northwest!

lol Cell Tech. I used to live in Kent and the only "real" gym that anyone I knew worked out at was Jungle Gym, which I think closed down. Just buy stuff online, it's usually cheaper and is delivered straight to your door. :) Honestly though, I'd just spend the money on a quality whey powder and food. (Creatine and other supps are okay, but MUSCLE BUILDER BLAH BLAH XTREME! is junk :p )

Hi guys i need some HGH and TEST but couldn't get it with good price if some one can help me please tell me.

Back