anyone here stack their TRT / cruise dose? primo / EQ / masteron / proviron?

SoHo

[gill]
i'm interested in adding a little to my TRT regimen. i do 150mg test e per week and i'd like to add a little something else. was looking into the only 2 compounds i've never tried before as far as injectables.. EQ and primo.

some say that both compounds are worthless under 4-500mg and although i have never touched either, i just think that's simply not true.

i was thinking of adding either: 200mg EQ, 200mg primo, or 100-150mg masteron. i read somewhere that one guy who does 100/100 test masteron feels like he's on 200mg test due to the SHBG being raised.

my goal is to still have a dryer look.

You can add something on top of your TRT protocol. I like using something like a low dose of Tren that doesn't aromatize. Then I know I will be pretty likely to keep my E2 dialed in.

You can add something on top of your TRT protocol. I like using something like a low dose of Tren that doesn't aromatize. Then I know I will be pretty likely to keep my E2 dialed in.

i'm either taking a very long break from tren or quitting all together. i blasted tren for a few months, went down to 150, now i've been back at 250 for a month and i can't wait for it to end. my bloods are fine but i've been on it for 5 months. surprisingly, the insomnia and obsessive thoughts just started kicking in a couple weeks ago. can't handle them any longer..

i think i'll do 150mg masteron and see where that takes me. i'm still young and don't lift too heavy, so i don't really need to worry about my joints being lubricated or not. i can't afford primo either. it's bad enough i pay so much for GH, throwing in primo at even 200mg a week is just under half my GH bill.

i'm either taking a very long break from tren or quitting all together. i blasted tren for a few months, went down to 150, now i've been back at 250 for a month and i can't wait for it to end. my bloods are fine but i've been on it for 5 months. surprisingly, the insomnia and obsessive thoughts just started kicking in a couple weeks ago. can't handle them any longer..

i think i'll do 150mg masteron and see where that takes me. i'm still young and don't lift too heavy, so i don't really need to worry about my joints being lubricated or not. i can't afford primo either. it's bad enough i pay so much for GH, throwing in primo at even 200mg a week is just under half my GH bill.

lol

Being on anything other than test for 5 months is surely going to give you issues, especially something as harsh as tren.

I’ve added 8 weeks of tren A to my TRT twice
before. The results were good, but some people find tren to be too harsh.

If you want to keep test and E2 stable, tren is About the only choice.

Otherwise, you can do whatever you want. Just make sure you’re monitoring everything with post cycle blood work.

I***8217;ve added 8 weeks of tren A to my TRT twice

Otherwise, you can do whatever you want. Just make sure you***8217;re monitoring everything with post cycle blood work.

thanks man. im just tryin to get strong

I***8217;ve added 8 weeks of tren A to my TRT twice

Otherwise, you can do whatever you want. Just make sure you***8217;re monitoring everything with post cycle blood work.

Masteron is a choice too, but can be hard on the hairline and won't be anywhere near a tren experience

Sure that EQ and Primo are both a good addition.
i would still bump my test at 250/300 per week, start with that.
Then add primo and or eq on top of that...
Keep in min primo takes a while to have the full effect, so does eq.

Lots of products out there, lots of ways to make a good spaghetti sauce...depends on your goals etc...and also, what pin schedule do you prefer? wanna stay at once a week? that too influences what products to use...

if you let us know more, we can better help you
cheers
TRUST

Sure that EQ and Primo are both a good addition.
i would still bump my test at 250/300 per week, start with that.
Then add primo and or eq on top of that...
Keep in min primo takes a while to have the full effect, so does eq.

Lots of products out there, lots of ways to make a good spaghetti sauce...depends on your goals etc...and also, what pin schedule do you prefer? wanna stay at once a week? that too influences what products to use...

if you let us know more, we can better help you
cheers
TRUST
i stick with twice a week right now since i've been using enanthates for the past few months.

regarding bumping my test, i don't wanna do that just yet because i wanna be "normal" for a bit and let my body recover after a long blast...

i stick with twice a week right now since i've been using enanthates for the past few months.

regarding bumping my test, i don't wanna do that just yet because i wanna be "normal" for a bit and let my body recover after a long blast...

so hows it going thus far?

I add 250 deca for 16-20 weeks, no issues. Just check hematocrit as I need phlebotomy every few months... No need for me to increase AI dose as E2 and prolactin stay normal.

Joints feel great and strength skyrockets

Plus you can legally get it via hrt clinics. You know exactly what you’re getting.

I started adding mast to my TRT - lots of peeps rave about this..However, I also added some other things. I tried Winny and my joints were starting to have issues after 4 days on it. Is it just me or is this not uncommon after this short of a run on Winny? Maybe the mast exacerbated some dryness.

I started adding mast to my TRT - lots of peeps rave about this..However, I also added some other things. I tried Winny and my joints were starting to have issues after 4 days on it. Is it just me or is this not uncommon after this short of a run on Winny? Maybe the mast exacerbated some dryness.
once i dropped mast on a cycle and added winny, the mast probably still was lingering in my body, and i had a really dry ankle. i remember laying on my bed in pain. i looked amazing though i might give it another go this summer. i've got anavar on the way and plan on running 40-50mg ED with 200mg masteron per week.

Back