Arimidex a lot sides for me

GrandBeard

JuniorBB
Hello,
So i took arimidex yesterday night for the first time. I felt really bad nausea, upset stomach and i was vomiting a lot.
Today morning i had loss of appetite(i think its logic after vomiting so much) and like my body was burning.
I thought that it may have been the food i ate but all the sides started 5 min after taking the pill.

Q,
Is it likely that i will have the same sides with aromasin? If yes what should i take to block estrogen. (Except nolvadex)

The pill won't reach your digestive system to dissolve and enter your bloodstream for a minimum of 20 minutes, usually 30-45 minutes. Then you have factors such as when you last ate etc that will extend that time.
So probably wasn't adex and it does sound like food poisoning, i've had it a few times..

Nolvadex is not an AI and doesn't even work like one, its not a substitute.
No one can tell how you'll feel on aromasin, try it.

The pill won't reach your digestive system to dissolve and enter your bloodstream for a minimum of 20 minutes, usually 30-45 minutes. Then you have factors such as when you last ate etc that will extend that time.
So probably wasn't adex and it does sound like food poisoning, i've had it a few times..

Nolvadex is not an AI and doesn't even work like one, its not a substitute.
No one can tell how you'll feel on aromasin, try it.

Alright ill buy aromasin i just dont want to risk it again i vomited for 2 hours and i still feel shit until now

For the drug itself I believe its listed in the "possible side effects" but VERY VERY unlikely unless your allergic to or something along those lines. I think I've seen nausea and vomiting in every pill side effect.

I would go with food poisoning also. No source talk but the makers could have screwed up or be shady and have added something else to it.

From the time you took the pill until the symptoms started was how long?

My wife are some sea food and she sounds like she was gonna die puking. ut it took almost a full day to kick in. look back 24-48 hours for possible causes and if it continues.

I ate some tacos so i can guess its that but i was really feeling bad after the pill when i laid down.(btw i dont know if its relevant but no diarrhea). PapaNoel have you maybe tried the arimidex from hulkstore here in sweden?

Last edited:
I ate some tacos so i can guess its that but i was really feeling bad after the pill when i laid down.(btw i dont know if its relevant but no diarrhea). PapaNoel have you maybe tried the arimidex from hulkstore here in sweden?

You had some bad tacos and when you laid down, most of your blood was already towards the stomach and the blood pressure spiked and you felt sick. I've had bad food and I've had food poisoning, the later makes you sick, its vomiting, extreme shivering and a feeling of death... Bad food is only annoying 1-1.5 days after...

If you can get legit aromasin and have the money? I'd switch even if it was the food.
But personally, I'd have to try at least 1-2 times more to really make sure it was the adex and not food :)

Nah, only swedish UGL i've tried is called Elite Pharma.
Always used PSL or random "street" buys which has mostly been what friends has brought back from trips abroad.

I'm super happy with elite pharma though.

My wife are some sea food and she sounds like she was gonna die puking. ut it took almost a full day to kick in. look back 24-48 hours for possible causes and if it continues.

It's the worst, I thought i was going to die both times... First had about 12 hours setup and I didn't even finish the burger, second bite and I was like, nah, aint eating this...
Was vomiting so hard I thought I was suffocating.... And the cold and shiver... Could barely move, had to crawl into bed with several blankets, towels, clothes etc.

You had some bad tacos and when you laid down, most of your blood was already towards the stomach and the blood pressure spiked and you felt sick. I've had bad food and I've had food poisoning, the later makes you sick, its vomiting, extreme shivering and a feeling of death... Bad food is only annoying 1-1.5 days after...

If you can get legit aromasin and have the money? I'd switch even if it was the food.
But personally, I'd have to try at least 1-2 times more to really make sure it was the adex and not food :)

Nah, only swedish UGL i've tried is called Elite Pharma.
Always used PSL or random "street" buys which has mostly been what friends has brought back from trips abroad.

I'm super happy with elite pharma though.

The test prop feels legit 1 week in and i started feeling it. I bought aromasin today 900kr 50x20mg but hopefully it will be worth it i asked the other guys that ate the same tacos they were feeling okay so i will wait for the aromasin :) thanks for the reply

It is definitely possible you would have that reaction to the drug but very very improbable.

If it is actually from the pull you took I suspect something inside them is off. See of you have a brave friend who will take one, or take another one and see. If its UGL that's a risk that's in there.

I think its ugl as there is no stamp on them and don't really look like pharmaceutical. If aromasin works there is no reason to try them again if i don't really really need to haha

I'm kinda in line with PapaNoel and would give it another shot. Why? Just to kake sure it's the pills and I definitely dont see a down side to having extra AI on hand. It's not necessarily the safest thing to do but I'm a little like that.

I Sub-q my TRT and ended up with a pretty large lump and a red spot the size of a lemon. Figured either the test was contaminated after all the pulls, I didnt do a sanitary injection and gave myself an infection or it was just an off shot. I repulled from the vial the next shot and no more PIP than usual.

I've had medications that cause increased estrogen and developed gyno for years off and on. I went off my HCG because I. buried it under several feet of house stuff rearranging and when I came back on noticed some nipple sensations right after switching from adex to asin. It happened for several weeks. I forgot I had done an HCG shot but was all horned up and trying to court the wife and my nipples started tingling. Then I remembered I had done my injections.

Somedays I will inject and within minutes feel nipple sensations. I've got erections withing minutes of doing test shots. Placebo effect of some sort.

I totally agree with Mycelium, this is a try and error based game we all play with our bodies.
One off pill experience isn't the end of the world and like mentioned, it sounds more like bad food and you would have had the allergic reaction not after 5 minutes but closer to 2 hours at least.

But...its your money and you do what you want.
There's benefits and drawbacks to both. I just finished 12 weeks of adex and on friday will go on aromasin.

Back