Arimidex in conjunction with Nolvadex

TheGame_620

Can anyone shed some light on this topic. Im on a600 mg test ETH cycle. I am now into my third week. I have been taking arimidex .25 mg EOD.
Last night I noticed the the gland behind one nipple is sore to the touch. So I panicked and took 20 mg of nolvadex and 1 mg of arimidex. The next morning I took another .5 mg of arimidex
I plan now to take . 5 mg of arimidex ED until symptoms subside and then reduce this dose to .5 mg EOD

Does this sound logical?
Can and should I take 20 mg of nolvadex/ day until symptoms subside? ( I know aSERM is the best thing to treat syptoms and that the arimidex is only to prevent symptoms from occurring)
I've done some research and this is what I've come up with... Nolvadex reduces blood levels of arimidex so im assuming that the nolvadex is going to make the arimidex less effective, but I believe it's not going to completely stop the arimidex from doing it's job.. So arimidex intake must be increased if any nolvadex is being used at the same time.

PS thanks in advance for your help

Welcome to the site! Why not just lower your test dosages and see how that goes?
what else are you pinning, stats would be good too. weight, height, age, bf%

Welcome to the site! Why not just lower your test dosages and see how that goes?
what else are you pinning, stats would be good too. weight, height, age, bf%

Perhaps I should have posted this in the same thread on which I posted my stats and cycle... Since your an admin feel free to move this thread.
Stats: 38 yo, first cycle in approx 14 years, bf estimated around 18% weight 220 height 5'11

I however am really asking the question " is it OK to take these 2 drugs simultaneously "?

I believe that Lowering the dose of T is not immediately going to solve the problem that I have right this minute. Secondly.. I don't think I want to reduce my T to 300 mg/ week. I have 300 mg amps so doing a half amp doesn't seem ideal.
I have had this same problem in cycles in the past and I would take nolvadex and arimidex to correct it however back then I wasn't taking arimidex during the cycle until symptoms would start to show.
I have letro and aromasin on the way as well.

I have combated gyno several times, I am ultra estrogen sensative. I will tell you what has worked for me.
•First when I am starting a cycle I start taking my Ai’s 10 days before my first injection or orals.
•this current cycle I’m on, I stacked Masteron with my tes & anabolics and I have very minimal estrogen sides unlike every time before where I would have to take massive amounts of Ai to control my estrogen conversion.
•when I would get gyno sides (lump or swollen tubes inside nipple area), to my understanding this is prolactin driven, but if you control your estrogen prolactin levels won’t raise to problematic levels. I would use letrozole to get my sides back to zero then use a doze of aromisin (2 tablets) 50mg daily and Nolvadex (2 tablets) 40mg daily, then after I got everything under control I would back it off and try to find the sweet spot.
I have posted threads about different regiments and some Sr members have recommended small daily doses at 12.5mg is better then 50mg every e3d, but again this might boil down to individual reactions.
Best of luck mate!

Perhaps I should have posted this in the same thread on which I posted my stats and cycle... Since your an admin feel free to move this thread.
Stats: 38 yo, first cycle in approx 14 years, bf estimated around 18% weight 220 height 5'11

I however am really asking the question " is it OK to take these 2 drugs simultaneously "?

I believe that Lowering the dose of T is not immediately going to solve the problem that I have right this minute. Secondly.. I don't think I want to reduce my T to 300 mg/ week. I have 300 mg amps so doing a half amp doesn't seem ideal.
I have had this same problem in cycles in the past and I would take nolvadex and arimidex to correct it however back then I wasn't taking arimidex during the cycle until symptoms would start to show.
I have letro and aromasin on the way as well.

Hmm,

I hope the sides aren't from prolactin as currently I dont have anything to combat this. I only have arimidex,nolv and clomid at this present time. ( I have aromasin and letro on the way but it might be 2 weeks before I see that)

So I've been taking 1 mg/ dex per day and 20 mg nolvadex for the past 3 days. I take the dex in the morning and the nolvadex at night. I first noticed the sensitive/ sore gland the night off 10th so it's been about 3 days now.

I think... That the sides are going away. I might just be telling myself this because it's what I want to hear but i'm nearly certain that the soreness and sensitivity is almost completely gone.
I'll post an update a couple days from now.

Also last week I was moody and I had a feeling that my e2 levels were the cause of this. I have been in a much better mood so far this week so I really believe the e2 levels are dropping

give dosage changes days to notice, if you up it by 50%, give it a few days. you can take nolva for a week or two while waiting for upped AI dose to take effect but likely not needed IMO

The initial symptoms started Last Sunday night... They seemed to be fading away by Tuesday. Friday I was able to actually say that the symptoms were completely gone. As of now the symptoms are still gone.

I have had my glands behind both nipples get sore and inflamed in the past ( years ago)... so I kinda new what to look for. This time it was only the left side which is also the side with the larger gland. The gland has also subsided and has become soft again..

I am now taking the arimidex at .5mg EOD. I hope this works and i also hope that it doesnt end up crushing my E2 levels.... ahh what a tricky game. I dont think my e2 is crushed yet because libido and erections are perfect.
Sunday when I first started experiencing the symptoms I started taking 1 mg/dayof dex as well as 20mg nolv/day. I stopped the nolvadex after Tuesdays dose.

Just thought I would post back and let you know what my outcome was.

Back