Aromasin question for experts

Driddy

So here is my question...I have read countless threads about when to use aromasin. I have read ones that say use at the end of a cycle along with HCG to kick start ur testes. The other I have read is to use during ur cycle to keep water retention at bay.

So because there are two schools of thought, which is best to use to get the full benefit of the product? Looking for either guys that have done both or someone thats in the know.

So here is my question...I have read countless threads about when to use aromasin. I have read ones that say use at the end of a cycle along with HCG to kick start ur testes. The other I have read is to use during ur cycle to keep water retention at bay.

So because there are two schools of thought, which is best to use to get the full benefit of the product? Looking for either guys that have done both or someone thats in the know.

I used it at 12.5mg eod to prevent estrogen related issues and to keep bloat down. It did both of those at that dosage for me

Ok i'll simplify it for u. My PCT is as follows Torem 120/90/60/30 and i use Adex eod at .5mg. That is the PCT I've found most effective for me and it does the trick.

Use during cycle. Unless u have good genetics like myself. I prefer no ai.

I have used test for 8 years as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but i will try my first blast soon and got some Aromasin just in case, i will try a very low dose eod if needed, say 6.5 mg like or what is .25 ml's , have you tried this ?

I have used test for 8 years as testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) with no Aromatase inhibitor (AI), but i will try my first blast soon and got some Aromasin just in case, i will try a very low dose eod if needed, say 6.5 mg like or what is .25 ml's , have you tried this ?

When i used aromasin i did 12.5mg. I don't too much about it or if 6.5 will make much of a difference. I'd just go w/o it unless some puffy nips popped up

Back