At what WEIGHT did you start using steroids ?

Started lifting at 6' @ 150lbs....started juicing at 6'4" @238--roughly 8 years later. Long hard road...Both ways.

I was 24, 5'11" and did a prop only cycle for 8 weeks when I did my first cut. Low dose just to see how my body reacted. I'd gained 82lbs naturally (150lbs to 232lbs) before I ever had a dabble. And since then, I've only ever dabbled. The only time I actually did a proper cycle was last year when I competed. It was lengthy and was a bulker with a short break into a cut. Been natural for a year and almost at my bulked weight from last year drug free. The power of a solid nutrition plan. I'm about 232-235lbs now. I'd like to get to 242lbs naturally and then run a test cycle again to see if I can push past last years gains. This next cycle will just be test and Anavar (var). I want lean gains with minimal bloat. A few pounds and I'l be happy.

Last edited:
And I'd been lifting for 7 years and competitive power lifting for 4. Benched 550lbs naturally in comp and 572lbs in the gym. Could never crack that 600lb bench!

Back