Attention to our loyal customers...

The Cat

*************.com
To my loyal customers over the years, to all new customers and to any prospective customers:

This is to assure you all that I guarantee complete customer satisfaction from the time you place your order at the store, until it arrives on your doorstep. I have hired on a full-time customer service staff which will allow for very quick response to any inquiries. I can ALMOST guarantee your order will leave our warehouse within 24 hours of the time it was placed. Every once in a while, a particular product might be out, which may cause a pause in this, but we try VERY hard to get things in the mail within 24hours. Once it is in the mail, it is then in the hands of the post office, which usually does a great job. If the package gets lost or is otherwise delayed on their end, as part of our guarantee we will COMPLETELY make it up to you by either adding additions to your original order or offering a discount on your future order.

Over this past weekend, we went through 11 emails of customers who have had delays and sent every order out express, no charge, and added a coupon code for 20% off for their next purchase. If this doesn't make people happy, I don't know what will. If there are any additional inquiries regarding an order PLEASE send an email to the customer mailbox: sales@lionnutrition.com and it will be taken care of PROMPTLY and in a manner which will hopefully leave you completely satisfied.

I would like to point out many of the recent back order have been returned back to us due to a wrong shipping address. Or it was sent back because the person never claimed it. Since the post office will hold it only so long, it gets sent back to us. It is very important that you VERIFY your shipping address with appropriate apartment number (if applicable) before you submit your order. These orders are not processed by hand; it’s all done by an automated database.Like I mentioned above, if anyone has any other issues, we will bend over backwards to make you happy and satisfied. Whether it is by beefing up your order with a few extra goodies, or sending you a discount code which will allow savings on a future purchase, we are willing to do it. I truly appreciate your loyalty to our goods and services. We will continue to offer THE best research chemicals on the net. Suspended in a perfect ratio to allow no breakage of the suspension, and of course flavored and accurately dosed, delivered.

FOR ALL YOUR RESEARCH NEEDS

Yours,

LION

Now that's customer service!!! ...which by the way is not every business's main concern, unfortunately. So kudo's and well said.

Back