Bad sex drive after tren/deca cycle

darkwing86

Hey guys firstly to anyone that may remember me from here . its been a while , hope yall are doing well

i recently ran my first tren/deca and test cycle . tren was 400mg and deca was 500mg . i wanted to give this a shot
I finished cycle and c***sed for a few months . I recently have hopped back on cycle and am 4 weeks in .

Now normally at this point using short esters and 3 weeks in my sex drive and libido has gone up like CRAZY .
This time , not only do i have no sex drive at all , but i find it a bit hard to get stimulated and have had a bit of ED issues .
I have a feeling the 2 19nors have caused me to get high progesterone / prolactin . i had no caber .

Its hard for me to get blood work in canada . I just ordered some caber , hcg and clomid ....
i am going to start dosing caber at 0.5mcg e3d and am thinking about running hcg and clomid while on my current cycle

What do you guys recommend ?

You need blood work period. Doing anything at all is like shooting a gun blindfolded in a corn field. Honestly anyone telling you to do anything is just talking. Bloods is the only real way to take up a regiment to help you out.

Yes agree on the bloodwork. I'd want to see if prolactin was elevated, to know if it might be a cause and to know before taking any caber.

I'd also stay completely clear of 19-nors until this clears up. What is your present cycle?

my present cycle is test 700mg and tren 400mg . I havent ever had low libido or ED issues before . this started after using deca and tren . And now even after time off , when i started my new cycle i have no sex drive and still have ED issues .

Another thing is my nips have been puffy and watery looking now for a while . i realy think its elevated prolactin

I agree 100% with the above Posters.

But I noticed that you haven't mentioned anything about your AI Dose.
Are you currently taking one, if so, which AI, and what's your Current Dose............................ JP

Holy crap dude, you are having libido issues and ED after a deca/tren run, and have now jumped back on tren????

First order of business is to get the pecker working again, I'd suggest you dump the tren and any other 19-nors until that happens.

I spent a good couple of days searching up deca dick, tren dick, ED, 19-nor, etc. and all combinations of those strings. You'll find that some people get hit with this and really the only things to do are to detox, and if and only if your prolactin is high to use some caber or prami. Information is scarce, but one of the best threads I found advocated c***sing on 100 mg/wk Test E for anywhere from a month to six months depending on your symptoms and 19-nor dosages.

Some people take a long time, maybe a year or more, to recover from this. Drop that tren right away, and do your best to get blood testing with sensitive estradiol (don't get standard test as it is worthless with 19-nors in your blood) and prolactin. Once you know those things you can make a better decision on how to go forward.

Definitely agree with getting off the tren. You need to give your body a break you're doing more harm them good at this moment in time and apparently it hasn't even dawned on you. Me you I'd seriously think of taking a break doing your PCT and getting your chemical imbalance ballanced because that's what you have right now. Your prolactin is through the roof it seems like. But you're an adult and you'll do what ever u wish.

Heres the thing is that im basically blasting and c***sing . So im going back onto a maintenance dose of test after my cycle . I did manage estrogen with an AI yes . i have letro here dosing it very lowly every 3 days . IM in canada so blood work is hard .
This happened after the tren and deca so im really almost sure my prolactin is up .

Heres the thing is that im basically blasting and c***sing . So im going back onto a maintenance dose of test after my cycle . I did manage estrogen with an AI yes . i have letro here dosing it very lowly every 3 days . IM in canada so blood work is hard .
This happened after the tren and deca so im really almost sure my prolactin is up .

Letrozole is Terrible for an AI !
It's for Gyno Only.

Letro can Crush your Estro very quickly, and when you Stop taking it, you can get Estro Rebound.
So you have to reduce your Dose over a couple weeks to avoid this from happening.

Aromasin is a better alternative, as it's a Suicidal Inhibitor, so No Estrogen Rebound can occur.
Only New Aromatase Activity.

And let me briefly explain how Prolactin goes up.

Unless you are Gyno Prone, you can't have Elevated Prolactin without 1st having Elevated Estrogen.
So Control Estrogen, and Progesterone and Prolactin won't become Elevated.

Not Running an AI Consistently while on Tren is the #1 reason for Prolactin Gyno.
Also for Libido Issues........................................... JP
P.S.
And if you are going to run 2-19 Nor's together (bad idea for most users).
Then you should be running Proviron to Prevent Libido Issues.

Deca and Tren convert to DHN (Dihydronandrolone)
Proviron being a DHT, prevents DHN from binding with the Receptor, thereby Preventing Libido Issues.

Last edited:
High test doesn’t agree with me unless I use an AI. Aromasin is what I always use. I agree with everyone saying get bloods done but if u can’t then try dropping the test really low. (120-180mg pw is my sweet spot on a tren run) Keeping the test low will keep estro low and also minimize any prolactin sides you are getting. These same things have happened to me (puffy nips, zero sex drive) on test tren runs and were fixed every time by dropping the test low. On most of my tren runs I also throw in 350mg of mast pw. Has always kept my sex drive spot on. Or really more like a hyper sex drive due to the tren.

High test doesn***8217;t agree with me unless I use an AI. Aromasin is what I always use. I agree with everyone saying get bloods done but if u can***8217;t then try dropping the test really low. (120-180mg pw is my sweet spot on a tren run) Keeping the test low will keep estro low and also minimize any prolactin sides you are getting. These same things have happened to me (puffy nips, zero sex drive) on test tren runs and were fixed every time by dropping the test low. On most of my tren runs I also throw in 350mg of mast pw. Has always kept my sex drive spot on. Or really more like a hyper sex drive due to the tren.

and what are you cyclying with now bro?

Back