Barrnett tests positive for Masteron

dirkdiggler9969

Fight with Fedor cancelled. Affliction is offically fucked. Maybe this will help steer Fedor towards the UFC. Damn, I was looking forward to this matchup. I think Barnett was the best non-Ufc opponent for Fedor. The company is in negotiations with Brett Rogers (wtf?) Vitor and supposedly Bobby Lashley turned them down (VERY smart move on his part). If Fedor fights Rogers, Fedor he'll finally get a win in the death column. He'll be 1Murder-30W-1L. Most sources are confirming that Vitor has been locked up for this fight and he'll be giving away some serious weight.

I heard about it the other day but they said they weren't sure what the substance was. My manager called it weeks ago! Told me he was convinced Barnett couldn't stay off juice long enough to test negative and thats why he's not back in the UFC. I laughed it off but HOLY SHIT..lol was he right!
Ya, I heard Bobby said he didn't feel he could get his conditioning back up by fight time so he refused. ..and I saw Vitor while training at Randy's last week and OMG he's A LOT smaller then he used to be. Looked pretty friggin lean to me and would guess he'd be giving up alot size unless he can bulk up a little between now and then.

Didn't Barnett have this issue before? I saw Vitor fight not too long ago at 205 and he looked very sharp but way too small for HWT. Although Fedor isn't that big only 6' 230 and not very cut, but strong as hell.

thanks alot barrnett. affliction trilogy has been canceled. but on a brighter note, affliction has become a sponsor of UFC.

Imagine if UFC absorbed fighter contracts and had Fedor in the UFC. The top HW will finally be determined... oh well, we'll just have to wait and see

Back