BCAA/EAA's how often do you take em. (or not at all)

Macedog24

Who heres supplements with BCAA/EAA .

What is your go to product and why? INCLUDE FLAVORS OR NON FLAVORED.

Could be due to taste, ratio, cost...

How often due you take them?

Do u feel it is necessary or not?

i eat two steaks a day just to start my day . so get plenty of amino's from food. but i do supplement with L-leucine, the muscle building amino . I add it to my water if i'm going to go awhile without eating, as the Lecuine will signal a protein response in the body and not dip into muscle as a fuel source.

taking bcaa all day long and at high dosages though will just get converted into blood sugar in the body by gluconeogenisis , generate an insulin response and then stored as body fat. theres a time and a place to supplement with BCAA's , and its not 'all day you may' imo

i eat two steaks a day just to start my day . so get plenty of amino's from food. but i do supplement with L-leucine, the muscle building amino . I add it to my water if i'm going to go awhile without eating, as the Lecuine will signal a protein response in the body and not dip into muscle as a fuel source.

taking bcaa all day long and at high dosages though will just get converted into blood sugar in the body by gluconeogenisis , generate an insulin response and then stored as body fat. theres a time and a place to supplement with BCAA's , and its not 'all day you may' imo

I purée a veal calf, mix it with bcaas and have an IV set up while I sleep.

BCAAs are cheap as hell. I've never felt a difference but I take two pills before workout and two after. 5 months supply is about $18. Why not?

Last edited:
I purée a veal calf, mix it with bcaas and have an IV set up while I sleep.

BCAAs are cheap as hell. I've never felt a difference but I take two pills before workout and two after. 5 months supply is about $18. Why not?

for massing its definitely beneficial . if i miss my pre-workout snack and have to go right to the gym, then i dump BCAA powder in my water to drink at the gym.

Back