Beakers

quez82

What else can I use other then a beaker to make 100ml's or more @ a time? I'm finding it a pain in the ass because I have to keep sterilizing/cleaning the damn thing...Is there another sterile way? or something else I can use other then a Beaker that would benefit me and make it quicker?

He's right, there is no reason to sterilize the beaker, but you could actually buy more than one beaker if you want .... they are dirt cheap. If you don't like cleaning them you can buy a case and throw them away when you are done.

Just fill it about 1/8th full of rubbing alcohol cover the top and shake it. Then pour out the alcohol and turn it upside down on a paper towel for a few minutes and it is sterile.

powerscript said:
Just fill it about 1/8th full of rubbing alcohol cover the top and shake it. Then pour out the alcohol and turn it upside down on a paper towel for a few minutes and it is sterile.

no its not. but it dont need to be strile.

powerscript said:

It's FAR from sterile at this point but as already stated it doesn't need to be. The only thing that needs to be sterile is the sealed vial you use for your finished product.

Back