Beginner Cycle - 19YO - Testo E ? - Help

arcademoon

Hi, i've done some posts earlier about taking Dianabol, 10/60 or 50/50 , anyways on every post people say that testo is much better and thats the thing i should go with.

I've read about testo a bit and it seems to be better according to peoples transforms etc and thoughts.
My goal is to build some mass under the cycle and be able to keep it after, ( i dont wanna do a cycle and lose it as soon as i go off)
Also i want to be on he safe side, i know its drugs and they all have side effects but there are ways to prevent getting them.

Measurements: 19 yo, 188cm, 70kg
yes i know im too young instead of posting about my age,pls help me.

Can someone tell me a good bulk cycle of Testo?
I need to know what to take, and when (doses) pct/hcg is needed aswell.
Atm i have access to testo e , dianabol, nolvadex, letrozole, i can probably get other stuff too.
I just need some good help to prevent from failing.

y know my goals, just help me with a good testo cycle, i've heard that 500mg/w is good.

I wouldn't run anything at your age. No point in it. You are pumped full of natty test now. Take advantage of it and eat eat eat. But 500mgs a week is good.

your going to get flamed and get recommenced not to take anything because of your age, and yeah they all will have a point.
but its your choice to choose to listen to everyone or not to. no one can stop you, its your body do as you wish.
i can only recommend that you make sure you have your diat in place, make sure you done enough research and make sure you do it safely.
this is a great place for all your resources.no need to even ask questions, just search.
iv been a member here for close to 3 years and im a regular but i just read. and ask when necessary.

goodluck.

Food. Food, food, food... Your tiny... You gotta eat if u want to get big.. no steroids will do anything for u if your not eating properly...

Since your mind is made up and are going to do it this is what I would recommend

CYCLE
week 1-12 500mg test E - 250mg shot on Monday and thursday
week 1-12 either arimidex .25mgs or aromasin 12.5 mgs every 2 days

PCT
week 14-17 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50

Your goals are solely going to be reached by die,t the gear is not magic and without proper diet is a waste of money

Since your mind is made up and are going to do it this is what I would recommend

CYCLE
week 1-12 500mg test E - 250mg shot on Monday and thursday
week 1-12 either arimidex .25mgs or aromasin 12.5 mgs every 2 days

PCT
week 14-17 nolvadex 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/50/50

Your goals are solely going to be reached by die,t the gear is not magic and without proper diet is a waste of money

Thx 4 ur reply, what CAn i expect With this cycle- proper diet,sleep,training

your to young bro... with that said all the answers to your questions are within these forums and very easy to find... good luck.

Back