BesT LabS???

nlkuysdf

I would like some opinions from you guys on what are some of the best and well kown labs. I am looking for some quality juice.

THanks
Boyz

There's a ton of them brotha. Maybe post a few and you will get some responses on them.

I've been using some UGL (meditech pharm) and it's great(as good as any UGL) and some XYIEM. A lot of guys here like Z and naps.

I could make a list a mile long but what good is that so throw up some you are looking at. Lab name only no links or websites though.

UGL's have their problems just make sure you've found a reliable one (easy to find ppl will stick by the ones that do right) Even better if you can find a reliable pharm grade source for at least test like Norma,Sherring, jelfa, and omnna's etc... Good luck bro

There's a ton of them brotha. Maybe post a few and you will get some responses on them.

I've been using some UGL (meditech pharm) and it's great(as good as any UGL) and some XYIEM. A lot of guys here like Z and naps.

I could make a list a mile long but what good is that so throw up some you are looking at. Lab name only no links or websites though.

napsgears is good ? he don't have probleme for payment or shipping ?

I said some people around here like them didn't say anything about me using them. Do they have shipping issues right now, I don't know but it's not my job to look into that. Point is don't ask for labs. Post the ones you are looking at and you can get some responses.

Also don't be so sure your pharm grade or hg gear is hg because 90% of it is not, that includes some of you guys on hrt

Back