Best post cycle therapy (pct) for PH Cycle?

hotshot9819

Best PCT for PH Cycle?

Hey guys,

Like the title says I'm going to post my PCT that I have lined up and I would like you to let me know what you think. Secondly what would you guys reccomend for taking during a cycle that could cause progestin, prolactin related gyno?

-------post cycle------

---PES Erase (1 bottle): Start on week three of PCT and run past the end of post cycle therapy (pct). (0/0/3/2/2/2/1/1/1 or 0/0/3/2/2/1/1/1)

---Liv.52 DS 2 tabs daily during post cycle therapy (pct). 1 cap with breakfast and 1 cap with dinner.

---E-Pharm Test Force Two (2 jugs): Start one week before cycle ends at 2 scoop twice per day; breakfast and dinner. Starting week one of PCT run TF2 at 1 scoop twice a day at breakfast and dinner. Use test force two for 5 weeks in PCT and 1 week prior to PCT.

---Research grade Nolva (1 bottle) 50ml bottle with 20mg per ml. Run 1 ml for 2 weeks and continue using nolva at .5 ml (10mg) for three more weeks. (20/20/10/10/10)

---Research grade Clomid (1 bottle) 50ml bottle with 50mg per ml. Run 2 ml for 2 weeks and continue using clomid at 1 ml (50mg) for two week then finish with .5ml (25mg) for the last two weeks. (100/50/50/25/25)??

Thanks Devin

Hey guys,

Like the title says I'm going to post my PCT that I have lined up and I would like you to let me know what you think. Secondly what would you guys reccomend for taking during a cycle that could cause progestin, prolactin related gyno?

-------post cycle------

---PES Erase (1 bottle): Start on week three of PCT and run past the end of post cycle therapy (pct). (0/0/3/2/2/2/1/1/1 or 0/0/3/2/2/1/1/1)

---Liv.52 DS 2 tabs daily during post cycle therapy (pct). 1 cap with breakfast and 1 cap with dinner.

---E-Pharm Test Force Two (2 jugs): Start one week before cycle ends at 2 scoop twice per day; breakfast and dinner. Starting week one of PCT run TF2 at 1 scoop twice a day at breakfast and dinner. Use test force two for 5 weeks in PCT and 1 week prior to PCT.

---Research grade Nolva (1 bottle) 50ml bottle with 20mg per ml. Run 1 ml for 2 weeks and continue using nolva at .5 ml (10mg) for three more weeks. (20/20/10/10/10)

---Research grade Clomid (1 bottle) 50ml bottle with 50mg per ml. Run 2 ml for 2 weeks and continue using clomid at 1 ml (50mg) for two week then finish with .5ml (25mg) for the last two weeks. (100/50/50/25/25)??

Thanks Devin

Forma will take care of that, and the most important aspect of PCT IMO is to minimize shutdown on cycle and HCGenerate does take care of that very well...speaking from experience.

Dump the Nolva...use low dose Clomid @ 25/12.5/12.5/12.5 and Unleashed/Post Cycle or Forged Post Cycle, and I like TestForce 2...good product, great taste just mixed with water, and DAA is a good addition to any PCT.

I have used Torem with success on a 6 week Epi cycle, @ 90/60/60/30...and felt like my balls dropped overnight...not kidding!

Back