Best steroids/ supplements for weight gain

bump.

I think I might consider doing 200-250 mg a week test enth by itself.

How long is a good first cycle at this dosage and what should I use post cycle and how much and how often.

Try strapping on some ankle weights. Their good for around 20lbs. Now all you need to do is find another 10lbs and your sorted. You could wear steel toe cap boots, that might add a couple more pounds.
On a serious note, 30lbs of gains fresh of the starting block, and that you want to keep is pretty much impossibe. You could probably gain that weight but you won't keep it.
Take it steady and grow a little at a time and avoid all the mistakes by doing some proper research.
As a newbie you should definately steer well clear of Tren, Anadrol and Test Suspension. Also, keep of Winstrol (winny) until you know how other gear effects your hairline.
I'd do a low dose of Test E with some deca maybe and possibly throw in a little Anavar at the end to solidify your gains some what. Also, you need to know about post cycle therapy (pct) too which is an entirely different story but of equal importance.
Also, you need to increase you calorie consumption / calorific expenditure if you want lean gains without fat. Again, their is so much info on this topic that you could literally spend years reading about it. Do a google search for G-Flux and you will find some pretty good info on this.

Skip all the stupid weight gainer shit. Why try to get low quality nutrients out of some shake instead of eating mass amounts of meat/ vegies/carbs in real food?!? And as far as gaining 25-30lbs, if your willing to deal with side effects like you say, then go out and do 500 of test EW along with some EQ or deca front loaded with D-bol or anadrol. There's your 25-30 lbs.

Back