Best way to Degrade a woman true stories

painless2 said:
That something to be proud of! You stole her shirt and fit into it as well? All man!

haha thats too funny.. its sounds bad.... im 190 lbs and 5 foot 8 1/2 i wear a large shirt. I don know if it was her shirt or not but I ripped it trying to take it off... i was hammered. this girl wasnt fat either

painless2 said:
I hope you know I was kidding, it's not something you should be proud of.

what are you talkin bro, we should name a bridge after him at least.

My friends and I never knocked down any walls, but one time my homeboy and I went to San Marcos for the weekend (it's a college town near Austin) to meet some chick he met online. Dude had slept with no less than 200 girls, I shit you not, I was there for numerous. Anyways, the girls were awesome, cooked us salmon for dinner, took us out drinking, let us stay at their place, sucked our dicks. All you could really ask for. So the dude fucks the chick from the internet in the ass, she passes out. He goes down the hall and gets in bed with the roommate, she sucks his shitty dick and fucks. Then to top it off we get out to the car the next morning, and this asshole pulls a fuckin dvd player and no less than 20 dvd's out of his overnight bag...that shit's ruthless.

Also tag teamed this brain dead fatty with this other buddy of mine. My buddy is fucking her in the ass and she's bone dry so he's using this glass of OJ on the coffee table as lube...keeps sticking his hand in it and sticking his fingers up her ass. I got bored so I busted on her face and turned on sportscenter. 10 minutes later I see the dude puts her on her back, mounts her and is fuckin the shit out of her rubbin his face cheek to cheek all in my nut...lol. He busts in her ass, she gets up and finishes her glass of OJ. Delicious.

Viktor_Polanski said:
hey homo... if the fields got grass play ball. plus it wasnt illigal for me

You must feel pretty big fitting into a chicks shirt....even bigger when it ripped when u were taking it off

So what size was she...a 6 or an 16, either way whatever size you pick ur going to make a fool of yourself on here

Back