Best way to store Fina/Component TH

saturn

With the problems some people including myself have had ordering Component TH/ Fina I was considering ordering a large amount and storing it for a rainy day.
What do you think would be the best way to store it?
Just keep it packaged and put it away some place safe?
Store it some place cool like a refrigerator or freezer?
Or convert it and store the converted tren?

I Definitely would not convert it, because then if something happened and it was found you have the finished product that is illegal. But if you don’t convert it, you should be ok if it was found because its not illegal to have. (or at least I don’t think)
I would just put it in the refrigerator.

Oh and what problems did you have with ordering it??

id convert and store it in my bis, tris and delts, lol j/k
id keep it seperate, in case something did happen, and u were searched, no need to have a bunch of converted fina, just stopre in a cool dry place, hell a fridge would be nice

clee said:
Oh and what problems did you have with ordering it??

I had one site that I have ordered from in the past ask for a script to fill my order. I have heard of a few other bros get the same from this site.

about two weeks ago i ordered from, (name for someone who posts a long time on a board)(Greatest Country in the World).com. No hassle, to my door in three days.

btw, its not Canada, only thing ever good out of Canada was Canadian Bacon

I ordered form another site with no problems. I guess it depends on who you go to. The thing that pissed me off about my first order is I have done business with the site quite a bit in the past for legitimate purchases and have talked to them about supplies for horses so I wouldn't think they would even question my order.
Oh well I guess I won't go back there....

iced said:
about two weeks ago i ordered from, (name for someone who posts a long time on a board)(Greatest Country in the World).com. No hassle, to my door in three days.

btw, its not Canada, only thing ever good out of Canada was Canadian Bacon

And Mario Lemieux!!!!!!! #66

I just keep it in a dark place. I had one that kept in its package in a dark spot on my closet for about 6 months now and it works fine now!

iced said:
id convert and store it in my bis, tris and delts, lol j/k
id keep it seperate, in case something did happen, and u were searched, no need to have a bunch of converted fina, just stopre in a cool dry place, hell a fridge would be nice

I thought about storing in my bis tris and delts but I was afraid I would end up looking like this.

Back