bicep peak?

Seems like my bicep can only get fuller. Genetically no peak. Jist long ass muscle lol.. just curious how common this is?

are you doing dumbbell curls ? , what exercises are you using for Biceps currently, you should be able to build a more noticeable peak on at least your dominant arm

omg you have awesome shoulders. what exercises do you do to get them like that?
Thanks!
Little bit of everything. I use a push/pull/legs split. I hit everything twice a week. Ant delts is on push day and post dekts is on pull day.

are you doing dumbbell curls ? , what exercises are you using for Biceps currently, you should be able to build re noticeable peak on at least your dominant arm[/QUOTE

I do hammerss sets running the rack from 25s to 80s and then back down. I do concentration curls, cable curls, machine curl, barbell curls (not in the squat rack lol)I I don't think my routine is the problem. Everywhere I go people tell me randomly that my arms are monsterous lol. They don't seem to mind the absense of a peak, but I sure do.

It's just genetic for the most part. I know a few people with the same problem and they try to work it up but not much happens. Long as your arms are thick you'll look like a big guy. I heard Reverse curls and incline DB curls can get the peak out if anything...

I'm having almost the same biceps, i found tho that lowering body fat and increasing muscle mass helps a bit, but i guess its genetics, i have a dude with peaks i cant dream to beat even when he's not even training...sucks.

Back