Biggest Steroid Bust for No Steroids found. Check this out.

its amazing once they railroad you what you will conceed. until you are in a position you think its like tv where you get a good lawyer and walk away. The reality is that they will more or less force you to take a plea or if you decide to "waste thier time in a trial" throw the book at you if they get a conviction(in these times the jury will convict most any drug / violent related crime with hardly any evidence). Its a tough call but I see "innocent" people take a plea everytime because the risk / cost of a trial far outweighs the plea. Not to mention once you have substantial money around the feds will find a way to bleed you dry of it.

once the government wants you , you are finished. I have seen many friends have the same troubles and its not like "law and order" or the OJ trial, they own you.

Last edited:
truer words have never been spoken.

its amazing once they railroad you what you will conceed. until you are in a position you think its like tv where you get a good lawyer and walk away. The reality is that they will more or less force you to take a plea or if you decide to "waste thier time in a trial" throw the book at you if they get a conviction(in these times the jury will convict most any drug / violent related crime with hardly any evidence). Its a tough call but I see "innocent" people take a plea everytime because the risk / cost of a trial far outweighs the plea. Not to mention once you have substantial money around the feds will find a way to bleed you dry of it.

once the government wants you , you are finished. I have seen many friends have the same troubles and its not like "law and order" or the OJ trial, they own you.

Just so you all Know. Back in 2002 I spoke with Chris He was very nice and took the time to answer my questions. I found him to be helpful and a nice guy. It's very unfortunate this has happened.

Back