Blood test results from 100mcg IGF-DES

Zeek

Community Veteran
Hamsters blood test :p

I asked for permission from the company before posting these results and osta-gain said he was ok with me posting them.

IGF-1 - 384 High Ranges 87-238

Baseline 180 so I got a 204pt increase!

I encourage others to test themselves through lapcorp on different compounds so they can get a good idea on how they are responding to them also!

This was only after a couple of days at 100mcg and I tested 8 minutes post injection. I would love to see results with someone injecting say 20min post injection? they might even go higher

Last edited:
this is my exact intentions after my hamster completes post cycle therapy (pct) going to test the shit out of the blood with these peptides on him 3 bloods in 4 weeks cant wait

Wow nice feed back Zeek thank you!!

Get your IGF Des here
I asked for permission from the company before posting these results and osta-gain said he was ok with me posting them.

IGF-1 - 384 High Ranges 87-238

Baseline 180 so I got a 204pt increase!

I encourage others to test themselves through lapcorp on different compounds so they can get a good idea on how they are responding to them also!

This was only after a couple of days at 100mcg and I tested 8 minutes post injection. I would love to see results with someone injecting say 20min post injection? they might even go higher

Yes that is a very good increase. I wonder on average how long the elevation is but honestly lr3 is probably longer.

Obviously they are selling real IGF. Thank you OSTA and great job ZEEK. This is why I like the combo of DES and lr3 to get a boost then a steady increase the rest of the day.

Ive seen guys on 5 iu gh and that's about what they got for an igf test.

thanks for the post Zeek..

When desining a study like that, it would be better to do bloodwork of the SAME hamster just before DES administration, then i.e. 10, 30, 60, 120 minutes post-administration. By doing so, one could evaluate how steady the igf-level elevation is. Collecting bloodworks from different hamsters which aren't done at the same time may be misleading, since every hamster may react to the drug differently. And it would be better if our hamster is completely free of any other drug, since there may be interactions between drugs.

But overall, i appreciate your effort. The elevation in your hamster's igf levels prove that you're injecting him a legit drug. Lucky hamster:Party:

I do agree with you knightrider but that would have set me back over $300 in testing for one day. I wish I could afford to do tests in that way since like you said, that is the best way to paint the whole picture!

That would be best yes, but ZEEK has a baseline, then a test after administration. Granted the numbers could vary for different reasons, it's still very worthwhile because I never find any info on people testing igf levels after using igf.

ZEEK you got me excited so I came home and opened a new vial of lr3. Did 100mcg, sat there for 30-45 minutes and nothing. Checked blood glucose and it did not decrease at all. So I pinned another 100mcg. Nothing, nada, bg 1 point higher. Lol.

Conclusion: I just reconstituted a bunk vial of lr3. I'm not very happy about this.

Disclaimer: This igf DID NOT come from a board sponsor and I will just leave names out of it.

These things happen and that is why you stick to trusted sources. I've used a lot of igf over the past couple years and it's generally pretty evident if it's good. I had multiple vials from the place this one came from and I had one or two others that were garbage. The rest were good. Life goes on.

GREAT results!!

We have gone through the painstaking process of procuring the best possible sources for peptides, trust me this isn't an easy task. Our PEPTIDES are MADE IN THE USA. We stand behind our products and strive to give you the best customer service to match the great products we offer.

We have gone through the painstaking process of procuring the best possible sources for peptides, trust me this isn't an easy task. Our PEPTIDES are MADE IN THE USA. We stand behind our products and strive to give you the best customer service to match the great products we offer.

THIS.

Blood work can't be denied. Yes there are factors that could influence the result but I highly doubt anything but good igf will have an increase of > 200 points.

Thank you OSTA for having good products.

Back