blood work back ?

jbird101

ok so i just got back from the DRs and my test was 1000 and my free test was 344 , i ran a 16 week cycle of test e . post cycle therapy (pct) was Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1000iu ever other day for 8 pins right after last test e pin. then ran 50mg clomid and 40mg nolva, got the test done about 4 weeks after my post cycle therapy (pct). I think my free test is low? but my doctor said it could take a little while to jump back up. he also told me next time i do this i should do post cycle therapy (pct) about a month or two after last pin of test does this make sence lol?

Maybe not a month. All depends on your gear. Pct gear will not work untill your test drops below a certain level. So you maybe wasting a lot of post cycle therapy (pct) is what he was prob saying. Serms don't start working on hpta, lh, and fsh untill they start to drop. Thats why you get shutdown is cause your test is high. That's why most people start early on their post cycle therapy (pct) just in case their gear was underdosed.

i was runing test e so i would wait about 2 weeks or so then do Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and post cycle therapy (pct). thanks for the info

Back