Bloodwork revealed low test levels :(

Acesopro

I'm 23 years old, 5'9 196lbs 13% bodyfat. I've ran 2 cycles, both did post cycle therapy (pct) as well.

I got my bloodwork back from my doctor and this is what it showed:

Total Test: 305ng/decil - Normal range is 348-1200 I think
Free Test: 9.1pg/ml - Normal range is 9.3+

My most recent cycle was Test-E 500mg/12 weeks, Deca 400mg/10 weeks, Dbol 40mg weeks 1-4 and finally Aromasin 12.5mg EOD.

I took 5000iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) during last 2 weeks of cycle then after waiting 2 weeks I started my post cycle therapy (pct) of Nolvadex 20/20/10/10/10/10 as well as one Triptorelin shot (which supposely bring test levels back to normal levels) the day before post cycle therapy (pct).

Im going for a 2nd blood test next week but if my test levels come back low again, what should I do? Ask for testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) or hop on some clomid/nolva? All suggestions are welcome!

Thanks in advance!

no clomid during post cycle therapy (pct) ?

I think the actual test levels have to broad of a range, but at your age they should be higher.

I think the actual test levels have to broad of a range, but at your age they should be higher.

I wanted to use clomid and nolva but my friend (who is bigger and ran more cycles) said the Trip shot and nolva would be enough :\

Why would he run clomid? He stated that he used novadex for post cycle therapy (pct).

If it were me I would probable wait a month or so and get blood work done again. If still low at that point I would get some clomid and run it 50/50/50/50 then get blood work done.

Did you ijnclude Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) in your cycle? That is always helpful for keeping your junk in order and to kickstart a PCT.

But did you do bloods PRE cycle?

That's where guys mess up. They don't do bloods prior to cycling and pct's. So they end up not having a baseline of what was "normal" for them prior to cycling.

It could very well be that prior to cycling you had naturally low test levels. 305ng might be what you were at before you started cycling, you don't know if you didn't have pre bloods done.

That being the case, that's a whole other beast, and it comes down to figuring out the root cause of it, and/or getting on trt. The guys over in the HRT subforum should be able to help you out though.

After a cycle it could take months for your body to start producing adequate amounts of test. I would get blood work in another 4 weeks and see where you are at. You may be surprised, as it could take 4 months for you to have higher test levels. At this point don't add anything else to your system; give your body some time to figure its self out.

Back