Bloodwork while using GH releasing Peptides??

diggydev

What's up fellas?

I'm getting ready to start my first run with peptides. CJC 1295 and Ipamorelin. I've never done GH before and hearing about all the fakes out there...this seems like a much safer and less expensive way to give it a shot.

Question is, has anyone gotten bloodwork while using GH releasing peptides? It's a pretty big commitment, preparing pins for 3 injects a day, keeping them cool while your on the go etc...Just wanted to make sure I'm not wasting my time. Thanks!

It's tricky to test. Just go with a trusted supplier for them. Osta, SRC both have quality products. I wouldn't go as far as taking them with you anywhere. Just take in the morning, pro, and pre bed.

It is a long term commitment IMO and I prefer doses higher than what's suggested as saturation doses have beenfound to be higher with ghrps.

thanks user, i already have them in hand from GWP, I'm going to order from Osta next..

I'm just going to start and see how it goes, I'm mid PCT now and I think it could only help.

I agree with user on this! The testing is tricky with peptides! Although I don't have as much faith in them as he does!

I would be willing to have an IV hooked up to my ass and take blood every 5 min for the first hour to get to the bottom of this if any one is willing to partake in that lab test fee I would be willing to do it!

I tested on CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 and my IGF-1 results were a little lower than my baseline. I won't say where I got it but I do trust the supplier 100% to carry a good quality peptide if there is indeed one available. If levels don;t elevate long enough for a test that I did soon after the injection then I really need to consider whether such things have any place at all in our regimen. nOn the flip side I did not do the GH serum test and that might be the one that would have showed something so I won;t advice others not to use these peps I just won't use them again myself

Did nothing for me so I moved on but I had to try and then test for myself.

I did test IGF levels off of IGF-DES from osta. I was dosing 100mcg per day and my igf was 200pts above baseline

So some peptides are worth taking and others are not IMO

Last edited:
I tested on CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 and my IGF-1 results were a little lower than my baseline. I won't say where I got it but I do trust the supplier 100% to carry a good quality peptide if there is indeed one available. If levels don;t elevate long enough for a test that I did soon after the injection then I really need to consider whether such things have any place at all in our regimen. nOn the flip side I did not do the GH serum test and that might be the one that would have showed something so I won;t advice others not to use these peps I just won't use them again myself

Did nothing for me so I moved on but I had to try and then test for myself.

I did test IGF levels off of IGF-DES from osta. I was dosing 100mcg per day and my igf was 200pts above baseline

So some peptides are worth taking and others are not IMO

Think everyone knows we share the same view here! But I honestly want to know the truth! I would love to be able to time line this shit.

My exact thoughts on the Gh peps is that they do not do enough long enough if they do any thing at all to be constructive!

But I just have to know if they do any thing they clain and would be willing to subject my self to test the theory!

This is what I do for a living figure out why its broke what caused it and how do you fix it! So it the not knowing that kills me!

The reason for preloading and bringing pins with me...is that I work 24 hours shifts...i guess i could keep the vial in my food cooler and load when needed. i'll have to figure that part out.

PB, I have the same feeling...I'm not 100% sold BUT Everything I've read throughout the internet on boards and what appear to be studies, everything is pretty positive. I think it's worth a shot...the theory behind them make sense. I think one of the sponsors should set you up with that IV...lol.

Zeek, along my reading, I did read a study that stated that IGF levels were not effected..it would be interesting if these peps were the reason why yours were below your norm. Would have loved to see your GH serum levels though! I'm going to put in a solid 6 months and see how it goes. Although living in a state that doesn't allow the bloodtesting, going to be a pain in the ass to test this. I guess I could ask my Dr to check GH levels...as 40 yrs old is right around the corner.

Thanks as always for the input boys.

Back