blue diamond labs

staybig

have yall ever used them and have yall ever had any problem with them on emailing you back problems like that????

They have been pretty slow on returning emails , this is just from what others have said. But they said they have solved that problem so no one should be waiting no longer then 24hrs to receive a response from them.

Micro

if u need ur gear soon....i wouldnt go with them right now they are really busy.....i been waiting for 4 1/2 weeks to recieve still nothing.....some people on meso have been waiting for 7-8 weeks......its a choice u have to make

they claim everything is going out this week ....lets hope so or there will be alot of pissed off people......

just dont email them 100 times or your not gunna get ur shit.....just be patient

Yeah if you keep emailing them , they will just not send your stuff on spite , because they think your being apain in the ass.

i have email them two times in 1 week now i hope that is now to many email what do you think??

have you guys every heard of them scamming anybody??

so far not to my knowlege anyone has been scammed.......but they better be giving free things to the people that have been waiting such a long time or BDL will never hear from them again

lil g said:
if u need ur gear soon....i wouldnt go with them right now they are really busy.....i been waiting for 4 1/2 weeks to recieve still nothing.....some people on meso have been waiting for 7-8 weeks......its a choice u have to make

I was thinking of giving them a try, but I've played that game before! I sure in the hell am not waiting 7-8 weeks! I am glad this was posted!

lil g said:
so far not to my knowlege anyone has been scammed.......but they better be giving free things to the people that have been waiting such a long time or BDL will never hear from them again
he said he should be shipping in 7 days or get some free gear!

stockked said:
he said he should be shipping in 7 days or get some free gear!

fuck that, he should be worried now, hes gunna lost alot of people

Id steer clear of ordering anythign form them, till the orders are filled and TA returns to reasonable time, although i know its very tempting with his selection of goodies

i mean dont get me wrong.....they have good products.......good reviews and everything, but their service sux.......he said hes getting help on making all his shit....

LILG

THIS GUY IS A CHEMIST,SO IN REALITY HE DONT REALLY HAVE A SALESPERSON,LIKE REDS***! IM VERY SURE THATS THE PROBLEM HERE,BUT YOU WILL GET YOUR GEAR.

Back