Boarding the Tren train

josh223

Amateur Bodybuilder
So I think it's time. I'm definitely ready for tren. I only ran 3 cycles, but each were a huge success and huge gains.
Cycle 1 testE 500mg + dbol 40mg 12wks test, 4 weeks dbol (24lb net gain)
Cycle 2 test 700mg + EQ 550mg 17 weeks with 4 weeks anavar 50mg (14lb net gain)
Cycle 3 test 650mg + Deca 400mg 14 weeks Dbol 35mg wks 1-5 (22lb gain)
Stats
6'0" 225lb 12%BF 25yo
Lifts
bench 335
deadlift 455
squat 375+

Here's the plan
A
Weeks 1-12 Test E 250mg
Weeks 1-10 Tren E 500mg
Weeks 1-14 Arimidex 0.25mg e3d/eod
Weeks 1-14 Cabergoline 0.25mg eod
Weeks 1-10 HCG 250mcg e3d/eod
Weeks 1-14 50mg Proviron ed
B
Weeks 1-8 Test Prop 50mg ED
Weeks 1-8 Tren Ace 75mg ED
Weeks 1-9 Arimidex 0.25mg e3d/eod
Weeks 1-9 Pramipexole 0.125mg ed/BID
Weeks 1-8 HCG 250mcg e3d/eod
Weeks 1-9 Proviron 50mg ed

And of course pct (starts week 15 for A week 9 for B)
Week 1 100mg Clomid + 40mg Nolvadex
Week 2 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Week 3 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex
Week 4 50mg Clomid + 20mg Nolvadex

Other items on hand: Letrozole, Bromocriptine, Aromasin,
Will also be using
GHRP-6/2 150mcg x3 ed, cjc 1295 150mcg x3 ed, IGF-1 LR3 50mcg ed (cycling the igf 4 weeks on 6 weeks off)

What do you all think? I was going to run an EQ cycle again, but the problem is I don't want to be on cycle for 25 weeks including post cycle therapy (pct). the 10-12 weeks works better for me.
I also do not like deca, however it makes me huge. I prefer to not be big bloated, and puffy. Also sex drive on deca is just not there, even with caber and proviron.

I am happy with my size and would just like to get leaner and more ripped. Thats why I thought tren would be best. Another benefit of tren is the low cost of cycle. A full EQ cycle with arimidex, and everything is well in the $600-800 range which is just too much for me. I can get everything I need for the tren cycle for half that price and my gains will be the same in 8-10 weeks of tren as 20 weeks of EQ.

I can't think of any other steroids that appeal to me. Primo - too expensive, Winstrol (winny) - hairloss, joint pain, and I have used pretty much all orals and prefer to not use. I have heard tren is low on sides when test dose is lower. Besides even if I do get sides I can handle it, I don't get roid rage, acne, BP issues, hairloss etc. Night sweats are supposed to be less occuring when using a lower dose of test. Thats why I thought this would be best for my needs and I'm ready to get on with it. Any suggestions?

Agree I'm on my first Tren E cycle only taking 200mg for the first 2 weeks but I'm not feeling anything besides out of breath so I'm going to man up and do 400mg going into week 3 running test 500 also

I just had my first case of tren cough last week. Holy shit thats no fun. A little scary actually. I must of just nicked a vein. No blood while asperating and no blood after i pulled the pin. That tren cough will bring you to your knees!
I have been pinning for weeks, then whammo! When you least expect it.

Thanks bros, I'll start with option A and set the tren e at 400mg per week.

I'm still going to keep my test dose at 250 though.

We're you mixing it with test in the same pin I hear that's the trick no cough yet knock on wood!!

And remember to heat up the dosage and reserve a site which you can properly aspirate for the Tren injections, so you do not shoot into a vein.

What does heating up the dosage do?

I have NEVER needed to heat my oils. I NEVER get pip. Not even from a single 300mg test prop injection lol. I must be lucky. Or maybe I'm just not a little girl about it and ignore the slight pain. IMO pip is a sanitation issue

What does heating up the dosage do?

I have NEVER needed to heat my oils. I NEVER get pip. Not even from a single 300mg test prop injection lol. I must be lucky. Or maybe I'm just not a little girl about it and ignore the slight pain. IMO pip is a sanitation issue
PIP is not a sanitation issue. Enjoy the ride on the train.

Thanks bro and thats my theory.
Whenever I hear about people having pip and I ask them their injection protocol it is always totally wrong. Even people who think they are completely sterile do it wrong.
Hell even nurses and doctors make little mistakes sometimes.

Sure some high mg compounds can cause an inflammatory response which leads to swelling, soreness, and sometimes red.
Some compounds are known to be more irritible to the body such as boldenone propionate, or primobolan acetate, etc.

But 99% of the time pip comes from improper injection technique whether it be injecting too fast, wrong needle size, or not sterile, those are the main reasons people have that issue. Because even the slightest bacteria injected inside your body can cause an immune response, then immediately your body goes into overdrive trying to "fight" this forein substance.

When injection technique is done correctly, your body may not recognize the oil right away, leading to less "pip"

Back