Brazilian Cook (Homemade brasileiro)

Puyol

Hey guys, just entered this forum, looking forward on start brewing my own gear, damn juice is way too expensive and you never know for sure what you're putting inside you.
I have a couple questions, sorry if this is not the right place to ask them:

1- How reliable are the suppliers from china you find in these websites? (just google to know what websites am I talking about)

2- Bazilians only: Algum brasileiro já fez suas bombas em casa? Pediu pra entregar direto? Chegou certinho, etc? Dá cadeia se pegarem na alfandega?

Thank you in advance, and again, sorry if I'm doing/asking something stupid here.

If you are gunna cook your own shit, you need to find a supplier of good raws. Do your homework first.

Hey guys, just entered this forum, looking forward on start brewing my own gear, damn juice is way too expensive and you never know for sure what you're putting inside you.
I have a couple questions, sorry if this is not the right place to ask them:

1- How reliable are the suppliers from china you find in these websites? (just google to know what websites am I talking about)

Never been ripped off before, if this answers your questions. As to the product's purity, I honestly don't know. However, I felt some of their test prop was slightly weaker than premade UGL products, so it's possible it's slightly underdosed. But for the cheaper prices, you can get more, and I think it can be made to be stronger.

2- Bazilians only: Algum brasileiro já fez suas bombas em casa? Pediu pra entregar direto? Chegou certinho, etc? Dá cadeia se pegarem na alfandega?

Thank you in advance, and again, sorry if I'm doing/asking something stupid here.

Não é um membro brasileiro chamado chicrute. você pode perguntar a ele.
(View Profile: chicrute - Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology)

Para enviar uma mensagem privada para ele, você precisa ter 50 mensagens no fórum.

Never been ripped off before, if this answers your questions. As to the product's purity, I honestly don't know. However, I felt some of their test prop was slightly weaker than premade UGL products, so it's possible it's slightly underdosed. But for the cheaper prices, you can get more, and I think it can be made to be stronger.

Não é um membro brasileiro chamado chicrute. você pode perguntar a ele.
(View Profile: chicrute - Anabolic steroids, bodybuilding discussion forums. - Steroidology)

Para enviar uma mensagem privada para ele, você precisa ter 50 mensagens no fórum.

THANKS MAN!! On my way to 50 forum messages then..

Back