British Dispensary "Anabol tablets " - Is this legit Dbol?

Is this product legit?

• Total voters

Howny123

Just wandering if any of you guys have ever come across these tablets.
They're from the British dispensary in thailand.
The tub included 500 x 5mg hexagon shaped white tablets

They dissolve instantly in your mouth and are extremely bitter and chemically tasting.

There was just a few thing that seem suspicious, like on the package it says 500 'round shape' tablets. also the fact that I can't find anything about them anywhere online. Also the English on the label is horrible!

We got our first tub seized by customs and the report said x500 methandienone or "DBOL" tablets, then the Re send we received it! That seems to make me think they are legit because the airport probably would have tested them.

I have attached some images for you to asses.

Thanks heaps guys any feedback appreciated. View attachment 560527View attachment 560528View attachment 560529View attachment 560530View attachment 560531

Last edited:
just take it and then you will have your answer. thats really about all anyone can say. if you can find domestic labs.... screw international. dont need to deal with that stuff

No I'm doing
Test enanthate 750mg a week 1-12 weeks
Deca 500mg a week 1-10 weeks
Dbol kicker 40mg weeks 1-4
Adex nolva on hand

I thought it was a knockoff too but that doesn't explain why customs seized the first batch. Surely they wouldn't of seized it based on what it says on the label. Youd think they would test the drug.

If no one has had an experience with them i may aswell just try it. I just worry about wasting a potential 4 weeks worth of gains !

No I'm doing
Adex nolva on hand

I thought it was a knockoff too but that doesn't explain why customs seized the first batch. Surely they wouldn't of seized it based on what it says on the label. Youd think they would test the drug.

If no one has had an experience with them i may aswell just try it. I just worry about wasting a potential 4 weeks worth of gains !

It could be sugar pills, salt pills, anavar, dbol, or chlorine but if it says it is an illegal product, they will seize it if they have any suspect on it. It doesn't have to be real or fake. But with large labs, you should be able to find stuff online about them. but domestic/privates are the way to go, not a .com/.org/.net/.biz site.

Yes, they surely would seize the first bottle based on what it says in the bottle, I guess you don't know much about customs. You think they have time to have everything tested? You made it easy for them by telling them what it possibly is. I'm sure that's proof enough. They don't care whether it's fake or not. You not suppose to have it plain and simple ;)

No I'm doing
Adex nolva on hand

It could be sugar pills, salt pills, anavar, dbol, or chlorine but if it says it is an illegal product, they will seize it if they have any suspect on it. It doesn't have to be real or fake. But with large labs, you should be able to find stuff online about them. but domestic/privates are the way to go, not a .com/.org/.net/.biz site.

Ok thanks heaps :)
Yeah I will search for a domestic source. We only got these because it was so cheap and the source had pretty good reviews.

Is there any way to test them other than eat them myself ?

Yes, they surely would seize the first bottle based on what it says in the bottle, I guess you don't know much about customs. You think they have time to have everything tested? You made it easy for them by telling them what it possibly is. I'm sure that's proof enough. They don't care whether it's fake or not. You not suppose to have it plain and simple ;)

Oh okay, yeah I didnt know that , I thought maybe they would test it with a swab or something. The press of the tabs seem pretty solid though, not chalky or anything they clean snap and dissolve instantly with a bitter chemical taste.

Thanks for your help :)

What you said still don't make sense. Why are you running deca for a short time? You need to run it 14+ weeks. Get npp if you only want to go 10 weeks.

What you said still don't make sense. Why are you running deca for a short time? You need to run it 14+ weeks. Get npp if you only want to go 10 weeks.

Alreadyy stsrted pinning test and deca. We could stretch the cycle out a bit longer.
We were adviced to run test longer than Deca because it's lasts longer in your system. That's just the cycle Boston Lloyd adviced us to to do. Do you think Deca wouldn't be worth running 10 weeks ?

No. Do deca for 14 weeks and do test for 16-17 weeks. Stop listening to bostin lloyd...

Okay I will go back to the drawing board with my cycle. Is this because deca takes a while to experience its full effects ? He seemed adamant that it was a great 2nd cycle.

Yea read up on the steroid profiles at the top. Deca takes a long time to kick in. Same with eq and other compounds. Bostin Lloyd isn't somebody I think should be "coaching" people. Whatever he did may have worked for himself but isnt condoned. Kind of like a thread started a week ago. Kid hired an ifbb pro. The "coach" was trying to sell him gear and a bunch of shit. People like that are only trying to get people like you to support their finances so they don't have to get a job. They have their own coaches to pay for so they need your money. Plenty of free info here...

From what I've heard, British Dispensary stopped producing the pink Anabol in 2011. Why there's so many still around, who knows? The BD tabs had/have a small imprint of a snake and an arrow. The company has a website but I'm too stupid to navigate it. Also on close inspection of your bottle I noticed some spelling errors and how the label appears to be coming off. In fact, the bottle and label look like a cross between Danabol DS (blue hearts) and BD Anabols and probably counterfeited by someone who doesn't really know much about counterfeiting.

From what I've heard, British Dispensary stopped producing the pink Anabol in 2011. Why there's so many still around, who knows? The BD tabs had/have a small imprint of a snake and an arrow. The company has a website but I'm too stupid to navigate it. Also on close inspection of your bottle I noticed some spelling errors and how the label appears to be coming off. In fact, the bottle and label look like a cross between Danabol DS (blue hearts) and BD Anabols and probably counterfeited by someone who doesn't really know much about counterfeiting.
Yeah man it seems so suspicious. But they were purchased through the dark net through a reputable source. Thanks so much for your help

Yea read up on the steroid profiles at the top. Deca takes a long time to kick in. Same with eq and other compounds. Bostin Lloyd isn't somebody I think should be "coaching" people. Whatever he did may have worked for himself but isnt condoned. Kind of like a thread started a week ago. Kid hired an ifbb pro. The "coach" was trying to sell him gear and a bunch of shit. People like that are only trying to get people like you to support their finances so they don't have to get a job. They have their own coaches to pay for so they need your money. Plenty of free info here...
Thanks heaps for you help buddy!!

Back