Brusing on Hexarelin 2mg

Tempest

Damm it I Love Fighting
Hi guys...A week has passed since I started Frag 176*191 and Hexarelin 2mg...I'm loving the results already...But when injecting Hexarelin on my Quads or any other area other than my belly I get a black&blue...I also noticed that i get a bruise now easy...Any of you have similar experiences? I have to say, I'm a little worry...

I would recomend seeing your Dr about the bruising! Just to be safe. I would also say do sub q shots to the belly rather than IM. You could be rupturing capilarys with your IM shots or it could be more than that Im not a dr so I would talk to one to be safe. I would also recomend discontinue both until the bruising clears up then try 1 at a time to see which it is. If one of them is the cause I personally wouldnt use it any more but thats just me!

Here some info on the bruising-----http://www.medicinenet.com/easy_bruising/symptoms.htm

Good luck

Pin sub-Q in abdominal fat, no need to pin IM with GHRP. You're probably hitting veins or capillaries there causing bruising. The times I pin GHRP IM I use delts.

Are you sticking the pin in all the way when you're doing it?

Back