MGF/IGF LR3 Dosing questions..

Sketch2000

Hey guys...

Since I"m running out of Mod-Grf (I've been running GHRP-2 / Mod Grf for about 4 weeks now with great results) I decided to place another order.

6 vials CJC w/o DAC (Mod Grf)
4 vials GHRP-2
2 vials MGF
1 vial IGF-LR3

** I've NEVER used MGF (I've used PEG MGF, I have some now, to use on my off days)...I've also NEVER used IGF-LR3....

How should I dose these?

From my knowledge...MGF needs to be injected immediately after workout into muscles trained...

IGF-LR3 is systematic (unlike DES - which is localized) - so its usually injected post workout (with my other peps) SubQ

So I"m thinking -

Continue with GHRP2/Mod Grf 100mcg 3x daily

MGF ??? (Not sure how to dose) into each muscle trained post workout

IGF LR3 30mcg post workout (what about off days ????) with the GHRP2/Mod Grf p w/o

Also, "some" seem to claim IGF-LR3 can be reconstituted with bac water (not AA)...this seems highly doubtful to me (I'm not trying to offend anyone...If I can it would be really really convenient, because I have a lot on hand...otherwise, I need to get my hands on some AA and reconstitute)..

Please help...

First time using MGF and IGF-LR3...I want to dose it as correctly as possible so I can get the most benefit in addition to seeing if the supplier is legit on these compounds.

Thanks
S

Hey guys...

Since I"m running out of Mod-Grf (I've been running GHRP-2 / Mod Grf for about 4 weeks now with great results) I decided to place another order.

6 vials CJC w/o DAC (Mod Grf)
4 vials GHRP-2
2 vials MGF
1 vial IGF-LR3

** I've NEVER used MGF (I've used PEG MGF, I have some now, to use on my off days)...I've also NEVER used IGF-LR3....

How should I dose these?

From my knowledge...MGF needs to be injected immediately after workout into muscles trained...

IGF-LR3 is systematic (unlike DES - which is localized) - so its usually injected post workout (with my other peps) SubQ

I Disagree. Unlike GHRP analogues and CJC-1295, IGF-1 LR3 is not affected by the presence of food and there are therefore absent of any dietary restrictions. The only rule is to inject within 30 mins of beginning your weights session so muscle building can occurring during and after your workout. Shoot it and ensure you've loaded up with your protein and carbs to carry you through your session and 50 minutes afterwords as well. Dosing Protocol below is assuming you are dosed at 1000mcg/ml:

Administer pre-workout on weight training days only

Muscle Building Dosage Protocol:
<60kg: 0.1mL (10 units on the insulin syringe)

60-90kg: 0.1mL (10 units on the insulin syringe)

>90kg: 0.14mL (14 units on the insulin syringe)

So I"m thinking -

Continue with GHRP2/Mod Grf 100mcg 3x daily

Go 5 days on 2 days off. You aren't missing out on anything with 2 off days and you are saving money. Hit these immediately post workout. Pre-injection: Avoid any caloric intake for 2 hours before administration as Growth Hormone secretion is blunted by the presence of carbohydrates and fat.
Post-injection: Postpone the consumption of any calories for at least 20-30 mins after administration. GHRP-2 takes between 5-30 mins to adhere to its full effect on Growth Hormone stimulation. 100mcg 3x / day is great.

MGF ??? (Not sure how to dose) into each muscle trained post workout

Subcutaneous injection into fatty tissue or intra-muscular injection into the region you have just trained split bilaterally (i.e. 5 units left bicep, 5 units right bicep).

Shoot Immediately post-workout

Administer as soon as possible post-workout on weight training days only. I'm assuming you are reconstituted at 2000mcg/ml.

Dosage Protocol:
<60kg: 0.08mL (8 units on the insulin syringe) post workout
60-90kg: 0.1mL (10 units on the insulin syringe) post workout
>90kg: 0.14mL (14 units on the insulin syringe) post workout

IGF LR3 30mcg post workout (what about off days ????) with the GHRP2/Mod Grf p w/o

30 minutes Pre workout, no off days

Also, "some" seem to claim IGF-LR3 can be reconstituted with bac water (not AA)...this seems highly doubtful to me (I'm not trying to offend anyone...If I can it would be really really convenient, because I have a lot on hand...otherwise, I need to get my hands on some AA and reconstitute)..

Use Bac water if you are going to use it fast.

Please help...

First time using MGF and IGF-LR3...I want to dose it as correctly as possible so I can get the most benefit in addition to seeing if the supplier is legit on these compounds.

Thanks
S

In bold

Last edited:
Thanks again brother,
I recently read that using mgf post workout can inhibit natural production of igf within the muscle that was trained???

This wouldn't be an issue if I'm running igf lr3 at the same time (which i plan) but as of now I've got everything reconstituted but the igf.

I dont see how what i read can be accurate tho. Everyone uses mgf post workout (to avoid natural mgf not being produced they use peg mgf on the following day - which i have done).

I have a 1mg vial of igf lr3 i train three days a week (lifting) currently.

I would anticipate (as you recommend) using it pre workout at 100mcg although I've read that lower doses work better long term (like 30-50mcg)

At my current rate of working out, that would give me quite a lot....thirty days perhaps...(2000 mcg on hand - even if i do 300 mcg a week, that's three weeks)

If this is the case would igf last that long with bac water?

Also, tonight will be my first time with mgf. So I'm really looking forward to im pin post workout. I've read that more injection sites (same dosage, but more sites within the same muscle) will subsequently lead to more growth. I don't want to pin fifty times in my bicep but i figure (when doing legs for example) a few in quads etc is necessary because of the size of the muscle??

As for the cjc ghrp combo, I've been using this for awhile now with success. But always after pinning (immediately post lifting) i have a shake (iso whey). This (despite not high in carbs does have calories) so should i hold off for a half hour post pinning before the shake?

I'm really looking for some growth in my arms, shoulders, and legs. Reason for the mgf...I'm thinking 100mcg split bilateral (I'm 175-180 pounds, so staying within the dosing protocol you provided) that should last me a while...

So if i do chest legs i can im a little chest and more legs. Back and shoulders (i can imagine it's going to be quite hard for me to im my own back) but more shoulders and so on...

I agree no need to use the igf or mgf on off days (i still have some peg mgf i could use?)

As for two days off on the ghrp cjc combo, i would hate to...but your prob right...it would be great to have a break from pinning for a while...lol

So 100mcg pre workout igf lr3 (only training days, although how do you feel about lower dosages)

100 mcg post workout mgf into muscles trained (split into muscle groups trained)

Continue with cjc ghrp at 100mcg 3 times daily...(no shake for a half hour??)

Thanks again brother.

Thanks again brother,
I recently read that using mgf post workout can inhibit natural production of igf within the muscle that was trained???

This wouldn't be an issue if I'm running igf lr3 at the same time (which i plan) but as of now I've got everything reconstituted but the igf.

I dont see how what i read can be accurate tho. Everyone uses mgf post workout (to avoid natural mgf not being produced they use peg mgf on the following day - which i have done).

I have a 1mg vial of igf lr3 i train three days a week (lifting) currently.

I would anticipate (as you recommend) using it pre workout at 100mcg although I've read that lower doses work better long term (like 30-50mcg)

At my current rate of working out, that would give me quite a lot....thirty days perhaps...(2000 mcg on hand - even if i do 300 mcg a week, that's three weeks)

If this is the case would igf last that long with bac water?

Your pushing the boundaries of its shelf life. Why not just get some acetic acid?

Also, tonight will be my first time with mgf. So I'm really looking forward to im pin post workout. I've read that more injection sites (same dosage, but more sites within the same muscle) will subsequently lead to more growth. I don't want to pin fifty times in my bicep but i figure (when doing legs for example) a few in quads etc is necessary because of the size of the muscle??

I'm not sold on spot injection enhancements. Sub Q spreads out across your entire body and works just fine. That's my opinion based on results in my body.

As for the cjc ghrp combo, I've been using this for awhile now with success. But always after pinning (immediately post lifting) i have a shake (iso whey). This (despite not high in carbs does have calories) so should i hold off for a half hour post pinning before the shake?

It's your money, but I'd inject post workout and have your shake pre workout

I'm really looking for some growth in my arms, shoulders, and legs. Reason for the mgf...I'm thinking 100mcg split bilateral (I'm 175-180 pounds, so staying within the dosing protocol you provided) that should last me a while...

So if i do chest legs i can im a little chest and more legs. Back and shoulders (i can imagine it's going to be quite hard for me to im my own back) but more shoulders and so on...

I agree no need to use the igf or mgf on off days (i still have some peg mgf i could use?)

As for two days off on the ghrp cjc combo, i would hate to...but your prob right...it would be great to have a break from pinning for a while...lol

So 100mcg pre workout igf lr3 (only training days, although how do you feel about lower dosages)

There is absolutely no need to go over 60mcg of IGF. I see so many dudes shooting like 100mcg's per shot. That's a shit ton of IGF and isn't necessary. Yes, stick to the lower doses as the CJC GHRP is already giving you what you need in terms of IGF.

100 mcg post workout mgf into muscles trained (split into muscle groups trained)

Yes, or just go sub q as it's going to work fine too

Continue with cjc ghrp at 100mcg 3 times daily...(no shake for a half hour??)

As stated in my first reply, have your shake pre workout and even into the early stages of your workout. Hit the CJC GHRP combo after your workout. Your muscles will intake all the protein and carbs during and throughout your workout, and then you will maximise the effectiveness of the peptides when you inject after your workout when your blood sugar has dropped.

Thanks again brother.

in bold

Last edited:

Killed it in the gym tonight.
Chest/Legs

Since I can only make it to lift 3-4 times a week, I tend to do two major muscle groups at once.
So my concern is not being able to pin the MGF IM ASAP (for example, I started with Chest, then onto legs...but by the time Im done with legs...my chest - although sore as sh-- isn't post w/o...its been relaxed for some time).

Came home - immediately pinned MGF 50mcg in each pec...
Pinned 75mcg in each quad and 25mcg in each calf..

A lot...
I wanted to stick to 100mcg total (for legs) - pecs I could have gotten away with 50mcg split bilaterally...but it was my first time pinning IM...and i just wanted to get it done.

So that's my concern with lifting and pinning post workout...the muscle i trained first has been relaxed for a while (even though its still sore and the lactic acid is likely all over it!)

Then I pinned my CJC/GHRP2...instead of taking my shake immediately after like I have been...I figured I'd hold off given what you said about caloric intake after pinning (even though I use ISo-whey with water it still has an intake of about 200 calories)...

So I waited a half hour and just took the shake..

Thoughts on the amount I pinned (MGF)?
I also have some PEG-MGF on hand from my last order, I'd like to continue with that tomorrow...I've been using it at a dose around 150mcg on days following training but thats probably a low dose...

Also, need to get some AA for the IGF LR3...
I touched on above how I'll run the IGF LR3 and why BAC water wouldn't keep it that long...

Any advice...

I agree with you on the IGF-LR3...100 mcg is too high of a dose. I see guys getting the most benefit by not overloading there receptors (some science behind this...I"m not too familiar with the terminology) by using as low as 30mcg...

Okay...
Here goes...
I'm running -

GHRP2/CJC no Dac at 100 mcg 3x daily...

I just got my first vial of MGF and IGF1-LR3

(I've used PEG MGF previously)...

I only lift 3 times a week currently. So I"m (obviously) only using the MGF and IGF LR3 on workout days...

The reason for my post is that I'm concerned about the possible down regulation of receptors by using too much MGF...

The main reason for IGF LR3 is hyperplasia....at least in my case....that's my goal...

I'm using 30 mcg pre workout (half hour before, with a shake - carbs/protein...)

I've had a TREMENDOUS pump - ALL weights (in reps or weight) have increased (no BS)...

When I get home I immediately pin the GHRP2/CJC combo...and MGF into muscles trained...

Here's the issue -

Since I only train 3x a week I train 2 major muscle groups (Chest/Legs, Back/Shoulders, etc...)

So I've been using A LOT of MGF (sometimes putting 100mcg in a delt or a quad, etc....)

I wait an hour (this seems to be the going instructions from what I read...so it doesn't inhibit natural production of MGF - in my case it would be synthetic, but nonetheless)

then pin 30mcg of IGF LR3 into muscles trained.

This gives me a total of 60 MCG of IGF LR3 on training days only...

But my concern is using the MGF (I know that dose of IGF LR3 isn't going to down regulate my receptors..)

But is using MGF (or that much MGF) going to counteract the IGF-LR3...after all they are "going after" the same receptors...

Today I trained Chest/Legs....I only pinned 100 mcg of MGF post workout (25mcg in each quad and each pec...) a very small amount...

So, has anyone ran (I've done research and found many have...) the IGF LR3 with MGF and could give me some advice?

As I said above my main concern is using too much and having the two counteract each other....I"d much rather drop the MGF and just stick with the IGF LR3 as its far more potent for hyperplasia and cell proliferation than the MGF and I don't want to run the risk of down regulation of my receptors...

Thanks.
Sketch

might seem like a dumb question but why do you need lgf and mgf?

I'm currently running cjc 1295 NO doc and ghrp2 3x a day and wanting to add in 50mcg of igf post workout. i was going to do it sub q as stated above is carried round the body so still makes it to worked muscles.

so just wondering if i also need to add in mgf? and how/why i would go about doing this?

Back