BUlking diet advise

Cajun311

Hi, im new to the whole dieting and trying to get it right and do it right this time. I been working out pertty hard for the past 6-7 months. Im 25yrs old 5'9" and 157lbs. Very low body fat, not really sure how i could check it 100% accurate, but i know its very low. Ill worry about my working out on other fourm, as im more concerned about my diet and know thats way more important for putting on weight.

my day and diet consist of. Wakeing up at 4a.m animal stack multi vitiamas, serious mass 1scoop (full serv is 2) or eggs if i have time. Prework out than i go to gym. serious mass shake after gym. I also have instant oatmeal and grits ill try and eat after the gym too.

I do work all day till 5 so its kinda hard to cook like most people.

9:30 break -tuna/peanut butter sandwich, and peanuts till lunch time.
11:30 lunch- any where from grilled chicken, hamburger, patatoes,white beans, chicken alfedo, veggies, rice and sauag/chicken (jambalaya) really depends just a quick go through of what i mostly grab for lunch heh. serious mass shake after i eat.
2:30 break - tuna/peanut butter sandwich any other quick break foods with protein really.
5:00 same as lunch sometimes different because ill have time to cook a meal. Need help on what I should be cooking and eating for the most part other than what I listed.
7:30 just like break time for work tuna, peanutbutter, cereal, also need help with other quick foods I could be eating
and after 7:30 normally Ill probly drink other serious mass shake before bed.

The serious mass shakes are all 1 heaping scoop as that is half the serving. so techically im getting 2 full servings from the weight gainer a day. which is around 2000-2500 cal to 100 g of protein.

I just want a break down on what i should do more of, and stop, and other foods I could add. Basically a breakdown on improving my bulking. Thanks and my goal is to get up to 170lbs for now.

Last edited:
Back