Busy night in NHL

johnbbad

Holy!,11 games going on tonight. Edmonton Oilers finely pull of a win against Detroit redwings 4-1 barely moving them from the bottom of the crap pile.I 'll give them a little break they got lot on the injured list.But 6 penalties two many.Talking about two many penalties the game between Washington Capitals and Florida panthers.Florida panthers pulling off 11 penalties.The Caps pulling 6 - 2 Win over Florida.Washington probably would have pulled off a shutout if not for couple of late and quick goals.Oh Calgary flames lost 2 - 1 to Phoenix coyotes Ya!!.

You not kidding I cant beleive the penalties. You can beat the Capitals if you give them power plays. Florida learned that the hard way on thursday. Saturday the Fliers caught the same bug. Both game were without Alex Ovechkin and the Capitols scored at least 7 goals in each game. THe NHL better take notice.

I was sorry to see Crosby was out of the lineup tonight.

Do think Philadelphia might have lost due to a crappy start (5 penalties)in the first period alone holy crap!.undisciplined playing this is what I'm talking about.

Back